Chapter 52 Homebound

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Everything was numb as I got on the bus to head back home. Everyone around me was so joyful about the trip. The group of students around me all talked about the fun they had on the trip. I on the other hand was trying hard not to cry in my seat. It would have been better if Daki was with me but I had told her to set with her brother. I had already lost Lee I wasn't about to lose Daki because of Muzan's jealousy.

As my eyes were looking out the window I didn't see the person seat next to me but the changing of the weight distribution of the seat made it clear someone was beside me. I could only wonder which Yandere had decided to seat next to me but I didn't want to look to see who.

The bus jerked as it started to move taking us back home. There was a stinging in my chest as the outside landscape passed by my window. I could feel my hope leaving. There was no way that I was ever getting out. I should have felt fear at the thought of this game ending but I didn't. There was no fear of whether I would live or die.

"Y/n-" a soft voice pulled me from my thoughts. I turn away from the window to see Muichiro had taken the seat next to me "-Are you alright? Your eyes look so dull"

Did they? I hadn't looked in a mirror in quite some time but I did notice that Daki had been giving me worried looks since I return from the farmhouse.

"I am fine" I replied curtly not wanting to speak

Muichiro's face got the same worried expression Daki had "You don't look fine-"

"I AM FINE" I shouted my voice echoing off the metal bus. Everyone went quiet to stare at Muichiro and I

I was too numb to care about the opinions of some NPCs. Muichiro was not concerned by the other stares as his worried face never left me.

"I don't like when you are like this" Muichiro commented

The worry he felt for me only piss me off further. A rage boiled in my gut.

"I don't give a shit what you like about me. I don't give a shit about you" I kept my voice low not wanting others to hear

My words did not affect Muichiro as he just gave me that deadeye stare. I felt a little disgusted that I wanted my words to hurt him.

"You are stress Y/n-" Muichiro smiled as he spoke "-once I take you to the island I got for us you'll never have to be stressed again"

I just scoffed at his words before turning my attention back to the window. Why didn't I take his words seriously?

Muichiro didn't try to talk to me as the bus trip continued but that didn't stop him from staring at me the whole trip to the airport. I could always see him looking at me from the corner of my eye.

When we reach the airport each student was given a ticket. The ticket had our assigned seating. I groaned in frustration when I reach my seat and Sanemi was seating beside me. I had the window seat and Saemi had the seat next to mine. On the other side of Sanemi was his brother Genya.

As I took my seat I try to ignore the smile on Sanemi and Genya's faces. After I was seated Sanemi reached out taking my hand into his. I try to jerk away but Sanemi squeezed my hand tighter. "Stop that shit" Sanemi gave me a quick warning.

The plane shook as he took off ascending into the sky. I couldn't help but admire the clouds from this point of view. However, I was also suppressing the urge to open the emergency exit door mid-flight.

"Did you see Tanjiro's face?" Sanemi asked pulling me from my dark thoughts.

"No why do you ask?"

Sanemi chuckled "I told you I would punish him for what he did to you. I doubt he'll forget the beating I gave him"

"You said you were going to kill him" I wasn't lying those were his words

"Do you really want him to die Y/n?" Genya had joined the conversation as he looked at me worriedly

"I was just telling Sanemi what he had actually said" I avoid his question

Sanemi grabbed my face squishing my cheeks together "Don't push me Y/n"

I jerked away from him and then rubbed my face to ease the soreness I felt. "I am not. I just thought you had memory issues and needed to know what you had actually said"

Sanemi was getting pissed so Genya cut in to ease the tension "You seemed tired Y/n why don't you rest until we reach home"

I wasn't tired but this was a good excuse not to have to talk to them again. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep until we reached home. The bus ride from the airport to school was quick. A girl I had never met sat beside. She didn't bother me as she talked to her friends who sat across from us.

Mr.Suno the gym teacher helped me into the wheelchair. He had offered to help me home but no way in hell was I letting the perverted gym teacher know where I lived. I pushed on the wheels and started rolling myself home.

We had arrived late so it was dark but the path was lit by street lights. It was cold and all I wanted was to be home under my covers. I called my Aunt yesterday and she promised me hotpot for dinner when I got back.

When I reached the front of my house everything felt wrong. The lights were off and something felt off. My body told me to run but my legs were still too hurt to do it. I started to back my wheelchair away from the house. It collided with something stopping me from going further back.

I cold fear ran up my spine. The fear was stopping me from looking back. A hand grasps my neck. They pushed my hair to the side exposing my neck. Something sharp pierced my skin sending a burning liquid into my body. The medicine worked quickly as everything became blurry. I knew at that moment I was going to be taken.

"I-m ssssorry mooom" I slurred out my final words

All I wanted was to see my family again but that would never happen now.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S NOTES

THIS IS THE END NOW ILL START DOING THE ENDINGS

SORRY TO ALL THE CHARACTERS WHO DIDN'T GET MUCH STORY APPEARANCE

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
❤️STAY SAFE❤️