Ending 11

(AFTER YOU READ THIS CHAPTER PLEASE GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE WHAT I WILL WRITE NEXT)

Y/N POV

As soon as my eyes opened I knew I was in danger. First I was in an unknown room which meant I was in an unknown location. Second I couldn't remember how I had gotten here. Finally, the pounding in my head was enough to let me know I had been drugged.

Even though all I wanted was to lay in the dark room until the pounding in my head stopped I knew I had to try and escape. My body ached as I rolled off the bed and onto the wooden floor. I stop a yelp from leaving my lips not wanting to make a sound. My leg still hurt where useless to me so I crawled across the floor on my stomach.

The door wasn't far from the bed. I leaned against the wall as I slowly opened the door. I had never opened a door so slowly in my life. Each squeak from the hing made me cringe but slowly the door was finally open enough for me. I was able to squeeze my body out into a hallway.

I didn't want to get caught so I moved quickly now army crawling like I was a trained soldier. At the end of the hall was a set of steps it was dark at the bottom. Even though the darkness made me afraid I had to go. I sat on my ass scooting down each step carefully until I reach the bottom.

Once at the bottom, I got back on my stomach so I could crawl in the darkness. I needed to find the door before I was found. While crawling I bumped into a table realizing I was most likely in the kitchen. I needed to find the living room as the front door would be located closer to it. I passed threw the kitchen when I could see the outline of a sofa in the dark.

As quickly as I could I made my way to the sofa. Just as I was about to reach the large outline my elbow slipped. My face smacked the ground hard causing my teeth to clatter in my mouth. After the pain passed I tried to lift myself to my elbows again but I slipped again. I could feel a slipper liquid on the floor.

I aimlessly try to reach for something to grab onto. My hand smacked something cold and firm with a cloth feel to the touch. I pulled my body across the floor and closer to the thing. When I got closer what I saw made me wish I would have never left upstairs.

I had been touching a dead body its arm that was covered by a long sleeve shirt. It was too dark to see who but I could see those lifeless eyes gleaming in the dark at me.

"AHHHHHHHH" my mouth let out a scream before I could stop it

I tried to move away from the body but the liquid on the floor made it impossible to scoot away. There were sounds of footsteps coming from upstairs. The lights downstairs were flipped on and now I could see his face.

He looked just like Kyojuro but older his face had deep-set wrinkles and he had a little bit of facial hair. The smell of sake was whifting off of him but so was the smell of blood. My eyes shifted down and away from the body looking at the liquid. I couldn't stop myself from shaking as I looked at the red liquid on the floor. It was blood.