Chapter 14 Moon

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

There is just something about having eyes on me that made me feel uncomfortable. Even if those beautiful purple eyes belong to Shinobu who was currently seating across from me at the student council table. The whole council was doing paperwork for the upcoming school festival. I shoved another strawberry pocky in my mouth trying to distract myself from her stare. It wasn't working.

"You are very pretty Y/n-Chan," Shinobu said breaking the silence

I choked on the pocky that was in my mouth causing me to cough. Everyone wasn't looking at their work now turning their attention to Shinobu and me.

"T-thank you," I said through my coughing fit

"Is that why you are part of Tengen's harem?" Shinobu asked so casually like she was asking for my shoe size

Rengoku snapped the pencil he held in his hand. He and Sanemi glared daggers at the confused Tengen. I was also just as confused as him.

"She's not hot enough to be my girlfriend" Tengen finally replied

It felt like I was punched in the gut by his comment. There was no way I liked him it just hurt when someone as handsome as him basically just called me ugly. My self-confidence defiantly was taking a hit today.

"That's not what the school been saying" Shinobu's voice chimed

"What"

"Yeah all around school it's been going around that Y/n is now part of your harem Tengen"

Muzan most have started the rumor after Tengen protected me the other day. I can't believe Muzan is such a gossip.

"No I just protected her from Muzan that's why she's been hanging around me and my girlfriends. It's more like I adopted a pitiful puppy" Tengen explained

"Oh, I hadn't realized that Muzan was still bothering you Y/n. I would have been glad to help you. I still can if you want?" Rengoku commented

While Rengoku spoke his jaw was clenched tight. Tengen looked at him inquisitively while cocking his eyebrow at the Rengoku's strange behavior.

"No it's fine Tengen and his girlfriends are enough bodyguards for now" I replied

After that, we went back to our individual work but I still felt eyes on me. I looked up from my work expecting to see Shinobu staring at me but she wasn't. There was no looking at me from the right of me but when I turn to the left of me I jumped slightly. Muichiro who was seated next to me on the right was not just staring my way but leaning closer. However, his eyes weren't on me instead they were on my box of strawberry pocky.

"Would you like one Mui?" I said holding the box out to him

He looked surprised by my gesture of kindness.