Chapter 17 Hungover

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Wake up!"

My head was pounding as I open my eyes the light made them sting. The blanket wouldn't go back over my head no matter how hard I pulled at it. I was able to pry my eyes open to see Tengen standing beside the bed. He was holding my blanket stopping me from pulling it over my head.

"Get your ass out of bed before we are late for school" he ordered

He left the room leaving me alone but he took the blanket with him as if some deterrent from stopping me from going back to sleep. I lay on my back trying to piece together everything that happen. I remember Shinobu and Mitsuri coming over then we went to the party. Then I dance with Hina, Makio, and Suma but after that everything was blank.

"Are you okay Y/n"

I looked up to see that Hina was standing in the doorway. She held a white towel in her hands.

"Yeah I am fine" My voice was dry and cracked when I spoke

"I brought you a towel to take a shower also your uniform is in the bathroom. Shinobu went to your house last night and grabbed it for you along with your backpack." Hina placed the towel at the foot of the bed and then gave me a sympathetic smile before leaving

My body ached as I stood up from the bed. I grabbed onto the bed waiting for the swirling in my head to pass. Once it did I grabbed the towel and made my way into the conjoining bathroom. I didn't turn on the light since there was enough light coming in from the windows.

I set the water on hot before turning on the shower. While it was heating up I stripped off my clothes tossing them into a pile on the floor. I shivered from the cold air hitting my naked skin so I made my way into the hot water quickly. The heat made me flinch but then I eased myself into the water. My muscles relaxed from the warmth. I just stood there letting the hot water wash over me. When the water started to become cold then only did I wash myself using what products were in the bathroom.

When I stepped out of the shower I felt like a brand new person. I quickly dried off and got dressed feeling like I had wasted enough time in the shower. I didn't have a brush but I try to brush out my hair with my fingers to the best of my abilities. I gave up messing with my hair not wanting to make anyone wait longer.

Once I was done I toss my towel in the laundry hamper and then grabbed my old clothes off the floor. My backpack was beside the door so I placed them in it. Once I had everything organized then I made my way downstairs.

"About time" Tengen shouted from the kitchen

I walked in there where Tengen and his girlfriends were eating food. My stomach turns sickly from the sight of the food.

"I know you don't want food but you need to at less eat some toast," Hina said

She walked over giving me a light brown piece of toast. I nibble on it while the others cleaned up the kitchen by the time they were done I was able to put down the toast. We left the house on time and made our way to school. The sun burnt my eyes as I stepped outside but it didn't take me long to get used to it.