Ending 1

(WARNING SA IN THIS STORY)

Y/N POV

What the hell happen? I couldn't remember anything after getting off the bus. So how the hell did I end up in an unknown room on a bed that wasn't my own?

"Ugh" I groaned as I lift myself off the bed

Everything hurt but I push past the pain so I could crawl to the door. The floor was clean. Whoever lived here kept their room clean. I was able to reach the door after crawling on my stomach. I propped myself against the wall so I was able to reach the door knob. My heart drop when I twisted the door knob and it wouldn't open. The door was locked from the outside.

My heart thumped in my chest. I realized whoever had me here was planning on keeping me here. There was no way I could reach the window with my fracture legs. I felt like a frightened animal. I needed to hide.

I abandon the door making my way to the bed. The cover of the bed hung low blocking the view of the underside of the bed. When I lifted the cover I was pleased to see nothing under the bed. I shimmed my body under the bed making sure to place the covers back the way they were. The bed was placed in the corner of the room so I was able to push my body against the wall. All I wanted was for the wall to swallow me whole.

There were footsteps coming toward the room. I place a hand over my mouth to try and hide my erratic breathing. My body flinched as the bedroom door opened. Someone stomped into the room.

The footsteps came close to the bed. I pushed my back harder against the wall. It sent a sharp pain into my body but I was too scared to worry about the pain.

"Fuck she escape" a scruffy voice mumbled as he rushed out of the room

I was too afraid to move but this could be my only chance to escape. What if they were just outside of the room? What if there were more locked doors? What if I got away? The one good outweighed all of the bad possible so I went for it.

I crawled out from under the bed. I was still on my stomach as I used my arms to drag my body across the floor. The door was wide open. The was a light coming from the hallway. I crawled quickly to the light like it was the entrance to heaven. I couldn't help but smile when I exit the room and enter the hallway.

"mmh hmm"

I shiver when I heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. I looked over my shoulder to see Sanemi leaning against the wall not far from the door. I try to quickly crawl away from him but Sanemi moved quicker with his two working legs.

"Not so fast Y/n" Sanemi said as he came over scooping me into his arms from the floor

As soon as he had me in his arms I started to punch him. I sent punch after punch into Sanemi's face but they didn't seem to bother him much. Even with me hitting him he was still able to carry me back into the room. A deep fear set in my gut when he shut the door locking us both in the room, He tossed me back onto the bed with a thud.