Ending 6

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Beep......Beep.......Beep

I wanted to shut off that fucking alarm but my body wouldn't move. Every time I would try to reach out my arm it felt like a ton of bricks. I peeked my eyes open hoping I could 'use the force' to shut the alarm off.

As soon as my eyes opened I knew I wasn't home. The lights in the room were dimmed but I was able to see the room perfectly. It was a hospital room. I was laid out in a bed with a thin blanket covering my body. The beeping were machines that I was connected to me by wires. No wonder the beeps didn't sound like my usual alarm. The room was small so there wasn't much in there except for one chair that was placed beside my bed. Also, there was a TV that hung from the corner.

Just when I tried to remember how I got here a doctor walked in. The doctor was very handsome being in his late twenties. He had blonde hair that framed his chiseled face. Those bright eyes made me blush when they landed on me.

The doctor smiled when he saw me awake "It's good to see you awake Y/n. I am Dr.Light and I will be treating you"

"h-how did I get here" My voice came out dry and I was embarrassed at how unattractive it sounded

"Before I answer that let me check on your injuries" Then Dr.Light looked over my body

I had scrapes on my palms that I couldn't remember getting. Then he pressed all over my body asking me to rate my pain on a scale from 0 to 10. I thought I was going to have a heart attack when he pressed on my pelvis. It was good the only injury I had besides my two hurt legs was the new scrapes on my palms.

Dr.Light leaned against the wall his eyes felt like they were studying me. He let out a sigh "So you were attacked outside of your home-"

"WHAT" I couldn't help but shout

"-A passerby pulled the attacker off you but he got away. The passerby then called the cops."

"Well at least I was saved before something bad could happen," I said smiling

"there's more-" Dr.Light looked uncertain if he should continue "-Once the cops found out you were attacked in front of your home they went inside. The place was wracked as if there had been a fight inside. The cops found out your Aunt Tamayo and her friend Yoshiro had returned home from Prais yesterday. The police are still searching for them but they haven't found anything yet"

My blood turns to ice as thick tears slide down my face. I was afraid that I would never see Anut Tamayo or Yoshiro again.

"The passerby-" Dr.Light spoke pulling me from my sorrow "-he has stayed at the hospital since last night. The cops should be here in an hour to interview you but until then would you like to meet him?"

I wiped the tears from my face "Yes, please. I would like to thank him"

"Alright I'll send him in then I'll come back and check on you later"