Chapter 45 Mountains

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I couldn't stop my body from fidgeting as I bounced on my heels. It was night and I was waiting for Lee to show up at our meeting spot. My whole body was on edge being out at night, especially after what Muzan had told me. If he hated Ino so much why didn't he just break up with her it made no sense to kill her like that. What was even worse was that Muzan was now after me and he wasn't alone. He had the help of Doma, Akaza, and Kokushibo working with him. Muzan hadn't brought up Daki or Gyutaro's help with the disposal of Ino's body but that didn't mean I could trust them.

Where was Lee? It had already been ten minutes past the time we had agreed to meet. Rengoku wouldn't go after him again. Would he?

The sound of crunching rocks invaded my ears pulling me from my thoughts. It was dark and I was vulnerable in the open like this. Even though my body told me to run I stayed and I am glad I did. Lee was walking on the stone path towards me. I was beside the Koi pound we had met at last time. My heart thumped in my chest when he smiled at me.

"Sorry for being late Y/n I was enjoying the hot spring and time slipt away from me" Lee explained

I notice that he was wearing one of the Yukatas that were provided by the inn. It made me giggle when I saw the Yukata didn't reach to feet instead it stop at the bottom of his calf.

"I guess there not use to guys as tall as you" I commented pointing down to the Yukata

"I guess not" Lee let out a chuckle "I didn't find anything today and I imagine if you had you would have said so by now so where did you go today"

"We went to the swordsmith village it looked just the way it did in the manga/show." I excitedly replied "Also I got to meet Hataru Haganezuka and he was so cool"

"I'm jealous my class just went to Konozan Mountain to hike the trails. I hope I get to go to the swordsmith village. Did you have any trouble with Muzan I know he is in your theater class?"

There was part of me that didn't want to tell Lee but the other part did. However, Muzan had made me feel dirty and shameful so much so that I felt like keeping the event to myself. Even though I wanted to keep it a secret I need to tell Lee because of the danger Muzan could be to us. So I proceeded to tell Lee everything that had happened. The shame made it hard to look Lee in the eyes so I just focused on his hands. I watched as they form into two tight fists.

"I am going to kill him," Lee said his voice low causing me to shiver "I am sorry he did that to you"

I finally looked up into his brown eye they looked so sincere. It sent a warm feeling all throughout my body.

"Thanks, Lee" We stood there staring into each other's eyes if we stood there for longer I was sure something would happen "I should go back to my room or Shinobu will send a search part out for me. Night Lee."