Chapter 37 Blood

LEE POV

LEE POV

It had been a few days since I had last talked to Y/n. Even though I hadn't talked to her but I have still been keeping an eye on her. I wasn't trying to be a creep but something about the interaction I saw between her and Rengoku didn't set right with me. What I saw made me sick.

Rengoku wasn't the only one that was obsessed with Y/n. All of the male love interests plus Tengen's girlfriends were acting strange to her. I watch from afar as a different guy each day followed Y/n home from school. It switched from Tanjiro, Muzan, Zenitsu to Sabito. Those were the only ones I saw in the past four days.

Then there were the nights. At first, it felt strange to stay and watch Y/n's house at night but something just told me to do it.  My worst fear came true as I watch Rengoku come at night to look through his girlfriend's window. He wasn't the only one as Sanemi and Akaza came on different nights. There was a part of me that felt like these guys were working to gather but the way Rengoku acted when any guy showed Y/n attention soon pushed that thought out of my head.

I thought about comforting these disgusting men but something was telling me that they were dangerous. When I was in my world I played a game called Yandere simulator. These love interests were showing some of the same behavior as the main charter from that game. Ayano the main character from Yandere simulator was so crazy she would kill to get the guy she like. Something was telling me that Y/n's love interest would be no different.

I had to tell her in person this wasn't something you would want to hear over the phone. When I called her Thursday night she agree to meet with me Friday after school. Even though she had already made plans with Rengoku. She said she would explain the situation to him and then meet him later. I had a feeling this would only increase Rengoku's hate for me.

When late Friday evening rolled around I waited for Y/n at the back gate of the school. I was fidgeting in the spot I was standing at. I wasn't sure how Y/n was going to take the news that her love interest was all crazy.

I checked my phone the time showed that Y/n was late. This started to make me even more nervous. What if something happens to her?

If I wasn't so worried about Y/n I would have heard the footsteps coming up behind me. I only notice I wasn't alone when I felt someone smack me in the back of the head. My body fell limp to the ground. Only stayed conscious long enough to see someone grabbing my feet and dragging me away from the spot I was supposed to meet Y/n. Then everything went black.

Y/N POV

Shenjuro had stopped me saying that he needed help with his science homework. I try to help to the best of my abilities but I couldn't understand why he needed my help in the first place. He had jumped a grade and I knew that he was smarter than me. There is no way he didn't understand this assignment.

"I really need to go Shenjuro," I said for the hundredth time

"Oh, one more thing are you excited about the school trip?"Shenjuro asked trying to keep my attention