Chapter 21 Sleep

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Just come to my house. You can sleep there tonight and call a locksmith in the morning"

"What," I said in shock I looked at Genya shyly while placing both of my hands on my check "Sleep at a boy's house what type of girl do you take me for"

Genya's face busted into a crimson blush then he stammered out "You dame well know that is not what I meant" his words came out as a shout "and you slept in a house alone with four guys not that long ago but if you want to sleep on the streets be my guess"

Genya started to walk briskly away making his way down the street. I was just trying to be funny but Genya took my joke the wrong way. I didn't want to be left on the streets so I ran after him. Once I caught up with him I matched his pace so we were walking side by side. He lead us to an apartment complex that was only a five-minute walk from my house.

It looked to be one of the newer apartment buildings built recently so everything still looked new. The gray building that was shaped like a bracket had four floors. On each floor there looked to be ten apartments on each floor. Genya took us inside the lobby at the front of the building. The area was so clean that it shined he lead us to the just as shiny elevator. We got into the small metal box and he pressed the number four.

"You live in a nice building" I commented as the elevator's doors shut

"It is just housing provided by the school it's given to kids with no parents," Genya said his voice monotone

"oh" the air became thick between us "are there other kids from school here"

"Some that kid Inosuke lives here as well" Genya replied

The elevator ding then the door slide opened letting us out. I followed behind Genya as he lead us to apartment 44. He took out his keys and then opened the door quietly like he was breaking in before we walked in he turn to me placing a single finger to his lips. That was the universal sign for shut the fuck up. We tiptoe into the apartment trying to not make a sound. I took my shoes off in the entryway so I could be even more silent. Genya didn't turn on any lights as we walked through the dark apartment. We crept up the stairs making it to his room. Once we were both inside and the door was shut only then did Genya turn on the light.

Genya's room wasn't what I thought it would be there were band posters all over the wall. He had two guitars setting in the corner of the room. The grungy band poster may make you think that this room was a mess but it was actually cleaned. I didn't know if the clean room was due to Sanemi's or Genya's hard work but I was happy that I would be sleeping on a clean floor.

Genya went to the dresser that sat next to his bed. He pulled out a band t-shirt and sweat pants tossing them to me. When the clothes collided with my face Genya's scent flooded my nose. It smelt like a bittersweet leafy tone and sunshine it was an unusual scent but nice.