Ending 9

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Are you sure about this?"

I could hear a muffled voice ask. When I tried to look at who was speaking all I could see was darkness. There was something soft covering my eyes preventing me from seeing. When I tried to speak nothing came out. There was something in my mouth that made it uncomfortable but was also stopping me from speaking. My hands and feet were both binned with rope.

"She's awake why don't you handle her first while I get us all some food" the muffled voice said

There was a sound of a door shutting. I almost thought I was alone until I heard the floor creak near me. Someone was walking near me and I didn't know who. My body flinched as a hand rubbed across my cheek. The hand stopped at the blindfold pulling it away from my face. My eyes adjusted to the light so I could see the figure leaning over me. Then the thing in my mouth which I saw was a ball gag was taken from my mouth.

"Giyu?" my voice was dry as I said the name of the person I had thought was my friend "Why am I here"

Giyu pulled away from me giving me space. He looked nervous to be around me. He was fidgeting beside the bed. My eyes scanned the room. It was a basic room with a desk, a chair that was tucked into the desk, a dresser, and I was lying on the bed. The room didn't have any personality to it. It looked very plain.

"Do you need any water?" Giyu asked

I didn't say anything instead I stayed quiet.

"Food will be here soon. We weren't sure what you like so we just ordered pizza-"

"Who is helping you?" I interrupted him getting more piss off by the moment

"They'll be back in a moment. They probably wouldn't want me to tell you who they are just yet" Giyu explained

A burning rage filled my gut as I snapped at Giyu "WHAT THE FUCK-" I WAS SHOUTING "-YOU KIDNAP ME AND ARE ACTING LIKE THIS IS A FUCKING GAME-"

I couldn't shout any further as Giyu stuffed the ball gag back into my mouth and secured it around my head. Giyu didn't do anything further as he backed away from me. Since I couldn't shout further I just glared at him. My stare was making him nervous as he fidgeted as he stood beside the desk.

"Most people don't notice me" Giyu mutter "Since I am invisible to most people they usually say thing they wouldn't say if someone was around. This past couple of months I've overheard people talking about taking you"

A shiver shot threw me.

"Sanemi, Tanjiro, Muzan those are just some of the people that wanted to take you. They talked about doing disgusting things to you. I couldn't let that happen"

I want to ask why he didn't just tell the cops or me but the ball gag stopped me. Giyu knew what I was trying to ask.

"I thought of going to the cops but without physical proof, there wouldn't be much they could do. Then I thought of telling you but I was afraid you would run away and then I would never see you again. The thought of that made me sick. My friend then suggested I just take you and keep you at my apartment. At first, I didn't agree with the idea but I couldn't think of any other way to keep you safe."