What If? (Lee's Ending)

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

(THE BEGINNING IS THE SAME AS THE LAST CHAPTER IF YOU WANT YOU CAN SKIP TO WHEN RENGOKU ENTERS THERE WILL BE A MARK TO SHOW WHERE THE STORY CHANGES)

I couldn't look Daki in the eye as she helped put my clothes back on. It was morning time and we had to get dressed before her brother came back to the room. Daki chuckled as I avoided eye contact with her as she slide my shirt back on.

"We saw every part of each other's body last night but you are still shy" she commented

My face busted into a deep blush from her comment "That was at night the darkness made it hard to see but now with the sun up everything is so bright"

"I find your shyness so cute Y/n"

Knock knock

We both looked at the door. Gyutaro wouldn't have knocked so it couldn't have been him. Daki grabbed her discarded shirt pulling her last piece of clothing on. Now that she was fully covered she went to the door. I watch as she open the door her shoulder relaxed when she saw who was on the other side. Daki stepped aside letting Lee into the room.

I could help as I felt my heart jump into my stomach. Why do I feel guilty it's not like Lee and I aren't even together so I shouldn't feel bad about sleeping with Daki but I do.

Lee looked so happy to see me as he made his way to my bedside. The way he smiled at me only made me feel worse.

"How did you sleep," Lee asked

I looked down at my covers to hide the blush on my face "F-fine"

I hated the awkward feeling that hung in the room. Daki broke the silence "Well I should go find my brother" Daki came over giving me a hug. She squeezed me extra tight before letting me go.

As she started to walk away I reach out grabbing her by the wrist. She looked back at me her green eyes wide "Bye Daki thanks for everything" my voice cracked a little as I said my goodbye. "Thanks for our moment Y/n. I will always remember you." Daki's eyes started to water as she pulled her wrist from my grasp "Bye". I watch as Daki rushed out of the room leaving Lee and me alone. I stared at the door as a weight crashed down onto my heart.

"Does she know?" Lee asked

I shook my head trying to forget about the stinging feeling in my heart "She had a feeling that I would be leaving her but I never told her anything about our world"

"That's probably for the best we don't know what's going to happen to this world after we leave" Lee sounded relieved "We should get going"

"Let's go"

Lee lifted me up placing me into the wheelchair. Gyutaro's room was on the bottom level so Lee had no problem pushing me out of the inn. I looked back at the inn and shiver when I saw figures watching us from multiple windows. The glare from the sun made it impossible to tell who they were but just the sight of them made me uncomfortable. Lee walked a few blocks before flagging down a cab. While Lee places me into the back of the car the cab driver place my wheelchair in the trunk. Once I was safely in the car Lee went around the car getting in on the other side. He had a book bag with him that he took off placing on the floor of the car. After placing my wheelchair in the trunk the cab driver got back behind the steering wheel.