《2》

When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down."

°○°○°○°

It was a sunny day. Sun was shinning bright making sweat people down on the earth. Finally, today Khan Residence was once again was about to complete with the arrival of the younger member of the family. Juwaria Kamran Khan. She lived in the Northern coast for her higher studies.

And finally she completed her graduation and was now back to her home town.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Huffing her cheeks she dialed someone's no. And he was not answering as he hated her loathe.

She messaged her brother, who didn't replied to her text even once, because his best friend stopped him by giving his swear!!

She thought to call her father but stop in middle, as he must be in office. She wanted to surprise him. She loves her father alot.

She booked a cab for her. Waiting for 15 minutes, standing outside the airport. She was all red due to extreme hit of sunlight. Which made her groan every 5 minutes.

Finally her cab arrived. Putting her two big bags in the cab she sat gazing at the trees , with her teary eyes.

A long tear escaped her eye.

"Kitni bhi kya nafrat mujse kisi ko muje lene bhi nhi bheja!" She mumbled to herself.

Its not like her family didn't cared for her. They loved her alot. But this situation made her cry like no one loves her.

Meanwhile the cab stopped in between the road at a deserted place. She looked at the driver and said in a stern voice,  "car kyu roki? And where are we? This is not the correct track to my place!" She said looking at the driver in literally shaking inside.

"Kyaa madam? Itni bhi kya jaldi h ghar jane ki...thida waqt humare sath bhi bita lo.." saying this he dragged her out of the car.

She jerked his hand and kicked him somewhere his sun will never shine!!!

With a swift motion she took out pepper spray from her jeans pocket that she carried everywhere!!

He hissed in pain.

She ran too opposite direction and unknowingly she came infront of a car. That looked lavished.

She was about to by the car but thanks to the one who was driving pulled the brake at the right time.

A man in his fifties came out worriedly. What he saw his eyes  were gone widened like a saucer. Non other than Almas Shahid Khan.

"Juwaria....beta aap yha?" He asked bending down at her level taking her in his arms.

"Bade...papa...wo...driver...ne...humare ..sath...battamizz karne...ki koshish...ki humne ...usse...kick kardiya..." she said between her hiccups.

He hugged her caressing her head lovingly.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें