《49》

Last night.

" Juweria... Juweria utho naa" whispered Waqaur shaking poor and hella tired Juweria, who was sleeping peacefully after Fiza's ruksati and all the rasams done perfectly. She groaned and pulled tge duvet up till her chest. Waqaur signed and pulled the duvet. She lazily opened her eyes, adjusting her sight, she blinked at her husband who gave her a breath taking smile.

" itni raat ko apne, apne ye daant dikhane uthaya h?!" She said crossing her arms near her chest.

He glared at her and kept a bag in her lap.

" ye pehen ke aao.." he said in his husky voice making her blink her eyes many times.
He rolled his eyes and smacked her head.

" uthooo neend se .. sleepy head!" He said shaking her by holding her arms.

She whined like a baby and pouted.

Glaring him, she stomped her feet and went to change.

Waqaur smiled ear to ear.

After changing, she twisted the knob and entered back her room.
As her eyes meet his eyes. She pouted and said, " me isme baby panda lag rahi hu Waqaur !"

And his laughter echoed their room making her smile.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His laughter was a soothing sound for her ears. She smiled and hided her face in his chest.

After controlling his laughter he said, "juju.. tum baby panda nhi mamma panda lag rahi ho!" And he again bursted into laughter.

She huffed and glared at him.

" aese gaal toh mama panda hi phulati h.. aese ummpphhh" he said and again laughed.

She punched his chest and taking her pillow she marched back to her old room.

(Perks of getting married into a joint family 😈)

She smirked at her victory.

While Waqaur was trying hard to sleep without her.

"Ab kese souge bina uske.. bhot daant dikha rahe the naa.. bhugato ab Waqaur Almas Khan!" He mumbled to himself.

He knew that there is no use of following her as she will end up waking everyone. And he being a elder son and self obsessed man doesn't want anyone witnessing him getting his ass beaten up by his father taht too in the middle if the night!

Soo this was the reason why she was glaring at him since the every early morning.

---

While Maha threw no attention to her poor husband too, and he was behind her like a lost puppy.

" yrr maha meri kya galti h?" He asked throwing his arms in the air.

Maha rolled her eyes and applied her lipstick.

" dekho Haider.. ek toh muje smjh nhi ata tum har waqt ye NURSERY ke bacho ki tarha complain karte ho maha ye maha wo.. ab galti karonge yoh punishment toh milegi na" she said smiling genuinely.

Haider frowned and said, " pichle 2 ghanto se puch rha ho ki muje subha tumne kyu bed se pheka!? Tum bta hi nhi rahi !"

" areee haider miya lazmi h ap ki ye gende
(Hippopotamus) ki tarha pehl ke sote ho!" Maha said hitting his arm.

His eyes widened.

' achaaaaaaa or tum jo teer kaman ki trha sori ho mene complain ki kabhi haa?!" He said narrowing his eyes.

Maha looked here and there, " me zra makeup karlo fir tume sahi se jawab deti hu"
" lao me karta hu" he said pulling into a tight hug and smashed her lipstick.!!

Leaving her shocked he smirked and said,
" MRS. MAHA HAIDER MIR ABEDIN apke sukoon se makeup karne ke din toh gaye!"

Maha gritted her teeths and ran behind Haider. While he laughed and ran here and there in his towel!

" me tumara khoon pi jaongiiii HAIDERRRRR!" she scremed on top of her lungs even making flinch her poor Father in law.

While haider said thinking, " baby khoon doesn't taste good... u know u can taste something else.. ur lucky u have an option" he said winking.

" ewwwww grosss haider.!" She said making faces.

He covered his mouth acting all innocent,
" hawww maha what did thought? Naughty girl!"

--

After their blissful moments. Fiza quickly got ready and ran... down to meet her ammi and elders.

All adored her. She smiled.

" hmmm..  toh Fiza.. kesa lag rha h phela din apne sasural me?" Zaroon asked acting as a devar.. being all serious.

Fiza chuckled and said, " thik h bhai ap batye apko kesa lag rha h unemployment ka tag lekar ghumte huye?"

And Junaid, Zoya and Juweria laughed like hyenas.

Zaroon's jaw dropped to ground.

" yrr fiza aese na bol tu toh meri bhen hena.." he said pouting.

Meanwhile Saad smacked his head.

" bhabi h teri ab" he said looking intensely at his wife.

And she blushed more.

" oyeeee fiza.. ye mark kesa h teri neck pe?"
Zoya asked pulling her aside.

Fiza blushed. Zoya wiggled her eyebrows and said, " sham ko maha appi ko na vedio call pe sab detail me batana.. ok"

Meanwhile Juweria smacked her head

" budhhuu aesi baate kisi ko nhi batate, its should be personal between husband and wife.." Juweria explained and winked at fiza.

Fiza whined.

" ohhklk... that means apko bhi experience h? Henaaaaa" zoya asked teasingly to Juweria.

While her phone pinged she slide to see the message.

" kaho toh apko bhi experience karwaye?"
-Junaid.

Zoya's eyes widened. She quickly looked around and found him taking something to Waqaur, obviously about office and his phone was in his hand.

He looked at her, she glared in return.

Waqaur said something to him and patted his shoulder. Acting all obedient person he nodded.

And marched towards her.

" kya battamizi thi ye?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

" lo apni biwi se pyar karna thodina koi battamizi hoti h!" He said leaning on the pillar and shoving his hands in his pockets.

She rolled her eyes and turned around to leave.

While he caught her wrist and stopped her.

" bhaijaan se baat ki h mene wo dad ke gusse ko shant karenge..  sab thik ho jayega jald.." he said in a low voice.

Zoya sighed and said, "lekin... agar mamujaan bhit zyda naraaz ho gaye toh?"

" wo mujse naraaz h.. tum toh aj bhi unki beti ho" he said smiling and ruffled her hair.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 💓
I know sometimes u guys think ki iski stories me bss hasi mazak or kuch spicy drama nhi hota lika tV serials and all. But guys trust me.. Zindagi me ithe drame chal rahe hena ki ab lagta h atleast story toh thik thak happy hone chahye na.. what say? 😅😅

Do vote comment and follow.

Allah hafiz ♥️

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें