Epilogue. ♥️💫

After 4 years.

"Junnu!!!" Zoya yelled loudly. Making all of them flinch. Juweria git startled and smudged her lipstick.

"Ab kiya kya iss junnu ne!" Tayiammi said smacking her own forehead.

" me tume maar dalongi!" Said zoya running behind Junaid.

"Acha fir raat ko kisse maze logi!?" Asked Junaid smirking.

A small chubby boy caught his leg.

"Taa ... tu" he said in his childish voice.

"Aww mela bacha" said Junaid taking him in his arms and kissed his chubby cheek.

AQAZ WAQAUR KHAN.

Meanwhile the bell rang

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Meanwhile the bell rang.

"Aa gaye Waqaur" said Juweria pinning up her saree.

Zoya twitched her lips and said, "aa gye bhai abhi shikayat karti hu tumari!"

She ran holding her baby bump and stood infront of Waqaur. Who was already tired due to lack of sleep. As the preparation of Zaroon's wedding on their head.

Today was his dholki.

"Waqaur bhai ap aagye... dekhe junnu ko...mene cup cakes banaye the Aqaj ke liye wo sab kha gya.. !" Zoya said making pout.

Waqaur glared at him for eating his baby sister's cake!

Even after soo many years, Waqaur was soo possessive and caring towards each member.

He lifted Aqaj in his arms and glared at Junaid.

"Jao jake gaadi nikalo... Juju... Aqaj ko ready karo.. hume Fiza ki graduation ceremony me jana h..." Waqaur said reminding everyone.

Tayiammi, chachi and phuphi nodded smiling.

"Hum nikal rahe h bacho ap log aa jana" said Tayaabbu informing Waqaur. He nodded.

Zoya took Aqaj in her arms., "appi me Aqaj ka dhyan rakh lungi ap aa jana bhai ke sath"

Saying thi she ran out.

Juweria sighed and said, "ye ladki Ek mint Aqaj ko akela nhi chorti, ready bhi nhi karne diya usse!"

Waqaur chuckled and hugged her from behind. Inhaling her fragrance. Soothing all his tired and tensed muscles.

"I missed u" he whispered huskly placing wet kisses on her neck.

She squirmed under his single touch. Even today.

"Wa...wa....Waqaur...." she said merely.

"Jii jaan" he whispered.

"Late ho raha h...."she said shivering.

"Let me take u here and now!" He said looking in her eye directly like reading her soul.

She gasped and shiver ran down her spine.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें