《51》

" oyee koyi ye uthwa do zra meri kamar me lachak aa gyi h!" Said Zaroon keeping his one hand on his back and dragging his 2 large suitcases.

" and where do u think u are going?" Waqaur asked leaning on the wall, shoving his hand in his pockets. Hair well gelled, beard freshly trimmed. And his wife drooling over him. To which he smirked proudly.

Meanwhile Juweria interrupted saying, "Waqaur nhi na... karde na uski help" she said pouting.

He looked at her and shooked her head.

He started rolling his sleeves, showing all his veins. Making her gulp in nervous.

She looked at him who was already looking at him. She stood up, standing on the couch, she whispered in his ears.

" aese na kare Waqaur... ap yummy lag rahe h muje!" She said pouting sadly.

Waqaur laughed at her words.

He smacked her forehead lightly and dragged Zaroon's luggage towards the car.

Saad was already done, keeping his and Junaid's luggage. He was waiting for her.

Meanwhile Waqaur came and starting loading the bags in his car.

" bhai ye kon h jo shift ho rha h wha?" Asked Saad sitting on the car bonnet.

" Zaroon ke alwa kon ho skta h?" Said Waqaur rolling his eyes.

Saad chuckled.

Meanwhile Fiza, zoya Juweria came chattering.

Saad was smiling like a mad towards Fiza, which was noticed by Waqaur.

He slapped his head lightly.

"Iss sab ke liye Zindagi padi... " Waqaur said ruffling his hair.

" acha? Or apne jo sabko damkiya deke meri bhen se nikkah kiya tha? Uska kya ? Kya uske liye Zindagi nhi padi thi?" Saad asked raising his eyebrows.

Waqaur rolled his eyes.

"Acha? Toh kya badla le rahe ho?" Waqaur asked.

" haan zahir h" saad said winking at him.
Waqaur is always soo possessive for his sisters.

Meanwhile Fiza saw saad and looked away blushing.

Saad came running and kissed her cheek, only to tease Waqaur. Akka the possessive brother.

Waqaur glared him, smirking at Saad, he encircled Juweria waist and leaned down pecked her jaw.

Zaroon and Junaid covered their eyes and turned around.

While Fiza giggled cutely along with zoya, who's eyes were covered by Junaid saying,
" bache khatre wale stunts se dur rahe!"

Saad glared at Waqaur.
While Waqaur smirked more and said,
" bache ho abhi mere samne"

He crossed his arms and looked away, huffing his cheeks like a baby.

--

The journey was soo tiring for Waqaur, Haider and Saad. As this youngsters were yelling and singing like pooja dhinchak!

Their headache was blasting their heads now.

As both the car stopped.
Waqaur looked back and saw all of them sleeping literally on each other.

He patted Haider's Shoulder and asked his to carry Maha to their room.

Haider too Maha, deadly sleeping maha in his arms and marched in the farm house.

Same goes with Saad.
Zoya woke up and rubbed her eyes, Junaid and Zaroon were resting their heads on her shoulder. She pushed both of them and yelled.
" mere kandho me dard karr diya!! Hatooo yha se... Waqaur bhai dekhe muje bich me sandwich bana diya inn dono ne!" She said pushing Junaid out of the car.

Hearing her yelling, Juweria flinched and woke up.

" aree kiski shamaat aani h!?" She asked glaring at this 2 lunatics.

They both quickly jumped out of car. They were all ready to escape. When Waqaur pulled them by their collars.

" aree kha chale ja rhe ho? Ye saman sbka sabke room ne phochao fir jana" Waqaur ordered and took his grumpy wife to their room.

Zoya jumped out of the car and followed Waqaur like a lost puppy.

" yrr ye tu utha ye me utha leta hu" said zaroon taking girls handbags.

Junaid's eyes widened looking at those 5 big suitcases!

" abee yr 5 suitcases me kya lashe laye h ye log? Ya yhi basne ka irada h?" He asked roaming his hand in his hair.

Zaroon ignored him and ran in. Before he could get the task to drag this bull like luggage.!!

" allah puchega tum sab se mahnoosooooo!" Junaid yelled.

Meanwhile saad came and raised his eyebrow.

" kuch kaha tune?" He asked.

" heheh kuch bhi toh nhi bhai... me kaha kuch bol skta hu? Meri itni himmat kaha?" Junaid said and started dragging luggage inside.

While in room, maha woke uo and saw haider talking to someone on a call.

She crawled in his lap and sat keeping her head on his chest. He ruffled her hair.

She looked at him and mouthed.
' end this call now!'

He nodded and ended the call.

" hmmn bolo" he said hugging her tightly.

" m tired Mir" she mumbled softly.

" ha toh soo jaona.. uthi kyu abhi?" He said caressing jer hair.

"Tum nhi the na... tumari adaat ho gayi h ab" she said pulling his cheeks.

" sirf 1 hafte me? Haa i like it Mrs. Maha Haider Mir Abedin" he said winking at her.

She giggled and rested her head on his chest.

And here, Saad was owgling his wife, who was sleeping peacefully.

He inhaled her sweet fragrance. Making her whimper in sleep.

He caressed her belly and said, "kaash jald wo din aaye jab me yha hath rakhu or humare baby se baat karu" he said thinking about their baby.

Which brought a faint smile on her lips too while sleeping.
He pecked her belly and kept caressing it.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Anyone missing me 👉👈😌

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें