《58》

As soon as he heard her words, his heart broke into pieces! He looked at her with shock and fear. How can she think this low? Its a dream right.
"Nhi.. ye sapna hena.. Juweria.. ye sapna h.. hena.. me sapna dekh raha hu.  Haa haa.. me sapna.. dekh rha hu.. tum aesi ho hi nhi.. me janta hu.. tum kabhi aesa soch hi.. nhi sakti.." he was continuously blabbering this and slapping himself to wake him up, of the dream that wasn't a dream, but reality.

Juweria broke into sobs looking at him. She grabbed his wrists and hugged him.

"Nhi... ye sach..  h.. Waqaur " she said sobbing.

He was stilled at his place.

She cupped his face and said, "Waqaur... its .. just that ki.. muje darr lag rha h.. me agar achi maa nhi bann payi toh? U know how clumsy i am.. me.  Me kese sambhalungi baby ko..its a big responsibility. " she mumbled in between her sobs. Joining their forehead.

His eyes were filled with tears now.

He removed her hands from his face and said, "or kisi ka dil thodna.. usse aziyat dena? Uski khushi ko taar taar kardena.. ? Mohabbat h tume mujse hena Juweria...? Fir ye kesi Mohabbat h jo tum har pal mera aese emtehan leti ho? Kya mera dil amanat nhi h tumare pas.. kyu khel rahi ho mere jazbato se..?" He asked shaking, with  cracked voice.

"Mene ye toh nhi kaha na ki baby ko tum hi smabhalogi.. ye humara h.. hum dono ka.. lekin tumne toh phle hi decision le liya bina muje btaye ya puche.?" He said broking into sobs.

Waqaur Almas khan, a name of a person who is stone. But his heart has been broken into millions of pieces by her, whom he calls Amanat E Ziist.

Usne meri mohabbat ki amanat me khayanat ki thi..
Mohabbat h tumne bol kar badi shiddat se wafa ke naame par bewafayi ki thi...

Juweria shooked her head in no.
But he was already soo much done!
He brought his knees near his chest and cried his heart out. This is the second time he is cry like this.. the first time was when he was raped!
He felt miserable!

"Wa...Waqaur... " she called and pulled his sleeve.

He raised his head, she saw his blood shot red eyes, hair was all messy. His body was vibrating due to crying.

"Muje akela chor do.. " he said looking at her, rubbing away her tears.

Choot gehri meri thi...
Aansu fir bhi uske phoche mene...

She looked at him with guilt. She knew she did the most stupid thing! She could have talked about it calmy.

She rubbed away her tears and quickly grabbing her phone she ran to her old room. To call Maha and share this all.!
She needs to correct her stupidity.

She dialled Maha's no, maha was messing up her wardrobe when her phone rang.
She slided to answer and Juweria narrated everything.

Maha gasped in shock, seeing her Haider snacthed the phone and heard everything.
He was soo angry!
He couldn't control his anger and said,
"Juweria tum itni bewakoof ho, muje nhi malom tha!!!"

"Haider wo pregnant h! Aese baat nhi krte" she said glaring him.

" oh really, toh kya kal me agar tumse kal yhi bolunga toh? Toh tum btao kya karogi? Kara logi abortion?!" He said angrily.

Juweria was long forgotten.
Maha stiffened at his words.
"Maha hasi mazak ek alag chiz h ye ek serious matter h yrr. ..  vacations pe bhi Juweria ne hadd se zyda preshan kiya tha wassi ko, fir bhi usne ek lafz nhi hoga tumse hena? Juweria mohabbat h, kehna asaan h lekin iss raste pe chalna bhot mushkil h,.. jao abhi bhi waqt h.. wassi tumara tha h or rahega.. " he said encouraging her.

Juweria rubbed away her tears and ran to Waqaur.

Maha was processing his words. She thought, 'mene bhi bhot preshan kiya h aj tak Haider ko.. fir bhi kuch nhi kehta kabhi.. daanta bhi nhi h.. naraz bhi nhi hota.. ulta muje hi manata h..' thinking this her eyes filled with tears. She felt bad for him.

Haider tossed her phone on bed and looked at her.

" oyee ab tume kya hua? Tume bhi kuch aesi utli sidhe craving aa rahi h? Hainnn? Sachi... ?" He asked squealing like a monkey.

Maha chuckled and nodded in no.

"Nhi.. Mir.. i am just soo guilty for my bad and rude towards you always.. i m sorry " she said pouting.

He pecked her pout and said, "yrr tume nhi lagta we should work hard.. i mean harr koi good news de raha h" he said winking at her.

She chuckled and said, "such a pervert"

" only for u baby!" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

While on the other side, Fiza was restless saad was giving her cold shoulder.

She couldn't sleep and turned to his side.

" saad muje neend nhi aa rhi h" she said softly holding his hand.

"Aankhe band karo aa jayegi" he said taking out his hand from her grip.

She felt bad. She sat up and looked at him,

" i am.. sorry na.. saad.. ap aese mat kare na.. me.. ap hi .. toh"

He pulled her into a tight hug.

"Sorry for being a jerk.. lekin aagr tumne studies ko avoid karne ki koshish ki toh mujse bura koi nhi hoga! Smjhi!" He said warning her.

She nodded like a obedient child.

Here, Zaroon along with Junaid and Zoya making a list of menu for their wedding and reception.

" yrr itna sab toh likh liya h humne Waqaur bhai isse pass hone denge ya whi se cut out kar denge" asked Junaid.

"Nhi cut out kare toh bolna bhaijaan mera reception..h.. aj toh gareeb ko khaane do!" Said Zaroon and both bursted into laughter.

Zoya shooked her head and said, " zariwa ko invite karna h?"

"Nhi" Junaid nodded in no.

" kyu be.. tu khud toh apni setting se set ho rha h meri kyu mana karr rha h.. wo aayegi zarur aayegi.." zaroon said glaring at Junaid.

" haa ayegi zarur aayegi teri shadi me apne 3 bacho ko lekar aayegii!" Junaid said.

Zaroon aimed his shoe at Junaid but it hits zoya. Both the boys ran in different directions leaving fuming zoya.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣
Anyone needs tissue paper 🙊 ok sorry 😁
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें