《53》

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After their breakfast and some chit chat. Girls decided to walk around the jungle.
While boys switched on the TV and slumped down the couch, eating cheaps and drinking soft drinks.
Junaid and Zaroon were already cheering to their favourite teams. While Saad was sitting quietly and eating watching television like a decent guy. But the workaholic man of the family! Waqaur Almas Khan was freakingly working! Yes he was working!

Juweria rolled her eyes at her husband.

" pta nhi kis mahnoos waqt pe mera dil inn pe aa gya!?" She said mumbled leaning on a pillar. Zoya and Fiza chuckled.

While Maha and Haider were busy discussing that the shirt has a stain because of the two lunatics.

" mene kuch nhi kiya yrr wo Junaid ne glass aese uthaya ki juice gir gya yrr!" Haider said whining.

But maha is maha, she rolled her eyes and said, " ha meri har chiz tumare oass kharab hi honi hoti h, yaad h school time tume watch gift ki thi, toh usse leke ap nale me ja gire? Matlab swimming pool kam pad rahe toh naale me dupaki lga li?" She asked keeping her hands on her hips.

Haider again whined, " yrr maha wo bhi tumare bhaiyo ki mehrbani thi, Zaroon ne phli baar cyle chalana sikhi thi ir mere pichwade pe thok di lake.. ab agar samne nala hoga toh me kaha jaunga btao tum btao?" He said crossing his arms.

She jumped on the kitchen slab and taking a carrot. She chewed it, making faces.

"Wese zaroon tha tab konsi class me?" She asked thinking hard.

"3rd appi" said zaroon yelling from lounge.

She smiled and nodded.

Juweria shooked her head at this couple ans moved beside her busy husband. Who was now reading a book.

 Who was now reading a book

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She leaned on his shoulder.

" Waqaur " she said lazily.
He hummed.

" ye book mujse zyda important h?" She asked pouting. He was not even looking at her.

" hmmm jese tumari nind zaruri h, muje zyda!" He said narrowing his eyes.

She huffed her cheeks, while Saad laughed at her.

" le! Bhen ye hune nhi bakshte tuje kse baksh denge, sassy and savage Waqaur serves everyone equally baby sister " saad said patting her head. Waqaur rolled his eyes. He could feel her eyes on him. He bited his inner cheek to control his smile.

She stood up stomping her feet.

"Jaaye! Me ja rahi hu rehna ab ap araam se!" She said and dashed out of the room angrily.

Waqaur sighed heavily and looked at her disappearing figure.

While zoya and Zaroon were ready with Juweria to roam around the jungle when Junaid called Zoya aside.

" ye kya h?" Zoya asked looking at a device that Junaid was fixing on her small wrist.

" meri watch h, isme GPS fit h, khabardar isse nikala hath se toh!" He said leaning close to her. She glared at him and pushed him.

" smjh gyi me, bachi thodina hu jo ghum jaongi!?" She said rolling her eyes.

" hmm bachi nhi ho fir bhi pta nhi kyu bachi hi lagti ho muje" he said slapping her head lightly. She pouted and rubbed her head.

"Bachii nhi huna, or agar me bachi bhi hu toh tum toh thehre budhe uncle!" She said smirking.

His jaw dropped to ground while Zaroon and Fiza laughed at his reaction.

Junaid narrowed his eyes and said, " waqt aane do, sabko bataonga"

--

The sun was setting down and the clouds blushing highly. Making the atmosphere more look more calm and beautiful.

Saad, Fiza, Maha and Haider were playing vollyball in the garden.
Their game ended well. Boys won, making girls huff.

While Waqaur was sitting and gazing at this siblings.

" bhai where is bhabi?" Asked Maha catching her breath after running a marathon behind Haider. That how the hell, he didn't let her win!

" she is off to a jungle tour..with zar and Zoya" he said passing her a bottle of water.

Fiza was wiping Saad's sweat with her dupatta. He was smiling like a mad man, and she was blushing.

Haider rolled his eyes at them and received a smack from Maha, " say Masha Allah!" She insisted.

" Masha Allah and ASTAGFIRULLLAH for myself!" He murmured under his breath which Junaid heard while playing a game on his tab. He laughed.

" bhaijaan kafi late ho gya h, ab tak toh juju appi ko ana chahye tha na?" Asked fiza fidgeting with her dupatta.

Waqaur nodded at her words.

While Junaid smirked and said, " aane ke liye unhe phle usse bachna hoga!" Which made Waqaur raise his eyebrow at his.

Junaid gulped nervously and looked hear and there.

All narrowed their eyes and asked, " kaha h wo log?"

"Haunted house me!" He said gulping nervously.

Everyone's eyes widened.

Fiza cluthed Saad's arm. He quickly pulled her into his embrace.
Maha squealed happily, Haider looked at her and shooked his head. She can enjoy anything, anytime, anywhere!

" ye tumara idea tha na?" Maha asked wiggling her eyebrows at Junaid.

He nodded feeling Waqaur's strong daggers on him.

" bhai me hath jor rha hu, meri galti nhi, me toh masti karna cha rha tha... koi kuch kr hi nhi rha ..  toh mene socha..." Junaid blabbered feeling Waqaur's glare on him.

But next few words of Waqaur made everyone shocked.

" shi kiya.. masti toh honi chahye" Waqaur said smirking and ruffled his hair. Junaid's and Haider's along with Saad's jaw dropped to ground.

Maha clapped like a baby.

Fiza was looked at them confusingly and said, " juju appi ko bhit darr lagta h, or zar bhai toh behosh hi ho jayenge... bss zoya appi ka malom nhi .."

" aree wo bhot strong h, meri bhen h!" Said Maha flipping her hair.

Haider rolled his eyes and said, " maha chuha!"

And next all heard an ear piercing voice.
Waqaur groaned loudly and said, " shut up yrr maha, my ear drums are bleeding!"

While Saad and Haider laughed at his reaction.

And maha was literally hugging Junaid like a koala. He was struggling to breath.

" maha.. appi... kabse nhi nahayi ho?" Asked Junaid almost at the edge of fainting!

---

Asslamualaikum beautiful people ❤
Reasons of mah smile 😃
Hope u all are doing well, Allhmdullillah. so finally my exams are over, finished khalaaaaasss! 💃
How was the update? Do vote comment and follow 😉♥️

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें