《29》

The very next day, tayiammi gathered girls in lounge at 12 pm. And all were ready to complete shopping for the next upcoming month. Zoya and Maha ran to one direction. While Fiza and Juweria ran to the other. Phuphii, chachi and tayiammi shooked their heads at their craziness for shopping.

Juweria was selecting some kurtis for Fiza. Meanwhile her phone rang to tenth time. She rolled her eyes. It was a vedio call from her dearly husband.

" kya h Waqaur!" She said glaring at him.

While he leaned back on his chair and said 
" kya masla h biwi? Shopping pe jate hi shohar paraya ho gya? Huhhh!" He asked raising his eyebrow.

" kyuki mere iss shohar ko bada hi fikar h meri...! Pichle 15 min me 10 calls kar chuke h ap! Kuch lena h apke liye?" She asked pointing at the men section.

He thought for a while and said, " nhi me khud le lunga.. " with an evil smile. Taht made her gulp.

" aa..aap kya soch rhe h Waqaur?" She asked stammering seeing his smirk.

" u will know soon baby" he said winking and ended the call.

She frozed at her spot. She knew that her beast husband was definitely upto something. Evil.

Fiza tapped her shoulder and she jumped at her place, scaring poor fiza too.

" sorry me wo....kher ye lo ye try karke dikhao appi chalo shabash " Juweria said sounding cool and handed 5 kurtis to Fiza.

Fiza nodded and ran to trial room.

She tried all the kurtis but the last one has a deep neck.

She loved the colour.. she was confused to buy it or not.

Rubbing her imaginary beard, she thought, " kya karu.. colour toh jach rha  lekin iska neck kafi deep h... "

" toh kya hua.. wear it when we are alone!" Said saad whispering in her ear making her jump on her place.

While he carried a smirk that made her ducked her head down.

" aap .... yha..?"

" kyu nhi aa skata? Apni choti si biwi ki help karne aaya hu"

" sachi?"

" muchi!"

" saad dekhe ye muje pasand h.. itna acha colour h iska lekin na dekhe ye neck iska neck bhot deep h!" She said pouting and complaining to her husband who listened to her attentively.

He looked at her and than at her pout with his intense gaze.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She shivered under his gaze.

" lelo.. phuphi thik kar dengi..." he merely whispered.
His senses were going out of his control. Before he could attack on the poor girl he left her dumbstruck and went away.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें