《44》

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Maha dragged everyome out. As tayiammi announced that finally it was time to start the haldi function. Juweria and Waqaur excused themselves to get ready quickly as they were too busy romancing and totally forgot to get ready. Everyone teased Juweria for this, but soon all went silent when Waqaur glared at the youngsters for teasing his wife who hided behind him like a kid hides from a monster.

" oho bhai, jaaye bhi tayar ho kar garden mw bethe.. kyuki boys not allowed.. " Zoya said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Or wo kyu zoyi?" Asked Junaid keeping his hand on her shoulder. Zoya moved back. And he stumbled a little.

" kyu kiye girls function h, or ap log phle haldi lga ke maha ko yha se dafa ho jaye... samjhe ap sab!" Tayiammi said keeping her hands on her hips and glaring her sons.

" kaaskar Waqaur ap or saad ap bhi!" Chachi said narrowing her eyes making both of them make faces and whined.

" ammiiiii" both said in unison. While both, tayiammi and chachi showed their hand ✋.

Juweria quickly changed and ran down. While Junaid caught her dupatta mistaken as Zoya.

Juweria turned and glared him.

" apppi aap... sorry sorry" he said thousands times and ran back like a mice.

All the ladies and girls gathered around the bride.

And soon the haldi rasam was started

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And soon the haldi rasam was started.

Maha was enjoying her rasam alot. Starting it from her brothers... and than they all went out groaning.

But Zaroon and Junaid stayed back hiding behind the pillars.

Fiza, Juweria and Zoya was done applying haldi On Maha's hands, legs and faces they sat back.. looking at the decoration that Zaroon and Junaid along with Zoya did.

 looking at the decoration that Zaroon and Junaid along with Zoya did

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें