《45》

The Holy Qur'an says: "They (your wives) are as a garment to you, and you are as a garment to them" (ii. 187).

Next was mehndi function and soon ended. Maha's happiness was on the mount everest. She was dancing like a child who got her favourite candy. Her brothers adored her alot.. Juweria and girls teased Maha.. and she being naughty replied in a sassy way. Which left their jaw dropped on the ground.
The day ended well with tons of work for the next day, as Nikkah was planned after asar.

Juweria was tired, she lazily ironed her saree and than took out Waqaur's outfit for the nikkah ceremony. It was past 1 am and she was still working. Waqaur, Saad, Junaid and Zaroon were down with elders.
Zoya and Fiza were sleeping with the bride. As maha was very conscious about her beauty sleep to look super gorgeous on her important day.

Waqaur entered with his tired face. He looked around and found his wife in a blanck silk top and bottoms. She looked simply breathing taking.

He removed his watch and kept on the dressing table.

Quickly engulfing her into a tight hug he inhaled her fragrance.

She shivered under his touch.

" wa...Waqaur...apke night wears nikal diye h ap change karle.." she said stammering.

He turned her around and lifted her chin.
Those brown orbs met his black ones.
He looked at her intensely.

" kya dekh rhe h ap?" She asked softly leaning on his chest.

He nodded in no and planted a kiss on her forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose and lastly on her lips. She squirmed. And soon this soft kiss was turned into an intense one.

And they spended night in each others arms.

--

The very next morning, Maha was early up like an early bird. Chirping here and there.
Her parents were shocked to her up soo early.

" aj suraj kaha se nikla h?" Her father teased her.

" dad.. apko meri tareef karni chahye na.. ab har din me zaleel hoke thodina uthugi?" She said pouting and hugged her father.

They talked little, had some father daughter moment. Making her mother, chachi and phupho shed tears.

Zoya rolled her eyes ans said, " areee ladies apki aankho ka pani bacha ke rakhe warna rukasati me suka padd jayega"

Juweria, Zaroon and Junaid chuckled at her words. While Fiza was looking at her mehndi. Saad moved towards her and whispered, " kya hua meri jaan, tum kyu muh bana ke khadi ho?"

She looked at him and said pouting
,, " dekhe meri mehndi bhot dark aayi h, lekin me apka naam likhwana bhul gayi"

He chuckled and pecked her wrists.

"Haqdar me hi hu toh, naam likne ki kya zarurat h? Btao meri hona?" He asked caressing her hair. She nodded blushing hard. He again chuckled but Maha interrupted and said, " shadi meri h or maze kisi or ke"

Making Fiza red like tomato and Saad embarrasse.

--

Haider had been arrived with his father and all the baratis for his nikkah.

Maha was surrounded by her parents, her chachi and chachu along with her phuphi and than her brothers. Her sisters were all ready shedding happy tears.

Zoya was not crying and clicking pictures of Maha & than Haider. She was pro at clicking pictures. She clicked their photos with best angles.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें