《11》

Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. Allah is free of all wants, and He is Most-Forbearing" (2:263).

It was midnight, when youngsters planned to escape the wedding and roam around the village. Junaid was driving in full speed, aggressively!  zoya was on passenger seat, sleeping peacefully.
Maha and Zaroon were at the back. Trying hard to figure out what's wrong with Junaid.

Maha whispered to Zaroon pulling his sleeve. " oyeee, isse kya hua h?"

"Ladki ka chakkar Maha appi!" Zaroon said whispering back.

Maha mouthed O.

Junaid clutched his hands around steering wheel.

While zaroon said, " broo chill na ! Konsa unn aunty ne zoya ki shadi wakiye me apne bete se karadi! She was just shipping them together "

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

While zaroon said, " broo chill na ! Konsa unn aunty ne zoya ki shadi wakiye me apne bete se karadi! She was just shipping them together "

" HELL WITH THE SHIPPING BRO!! SHE IS...." he stopped in between when he saw Zoya flinched at his sudden outburst.

Actually, today at the wedding ceremony, a lady was ogling zoya for her son. But somehow Junaid came to know this. He also saw and heeard that lady saying that zoya was a perfect girl for her son. Since than this little brat is burning in fire.

Presently, zoya yelled being panicked.
" Junaid!! What the maggi dude? Muje daraa diya tumne....i was in my prince charming's arms..." she said dreamingly.

Junaid rolled his eyes.

While Maha and Zaroon laughed at hyenas.

Zoya stuck out her  tongue to tease them and huffed her cheeks.

While Junaid turned on the radio.

Tauba Mere Tauba
Era Nakhra Kamaal Hai

Junaid sang along with the song.

Taarif Karne Mein To
Bada Bemishaal Hai

Zoya sang flipping her hair back.

Soone Soone Mukhde
Pe Zulfon Ka Jaal Hai

Junaid sang now with a toothy grin.

Mera Naseeb Hai Tu
Yeh Mera Khayaal Hai

At last zoya sang, winking at him, making his heart skip h beat.

But what words skipped his mouth resulted nothing but hooting from his siblings and a melodious laughter and blush from Zoya.

"Allah humara nikkah ho jaye bss!"

------

Next Night.

The clock struck 9 pm. When all the elders were back home, tired. Along with youngsters who were literally pushing each. As they couldn't walk.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें