《3》

/welcome/

Everyone was standing in line. Ladies one side along with boys other side. Almas was sitting on the his armchair with eyes closed.
Fiza and zoya were behind their mother.
Maha was also hiding behind her mother, no one wanted to become the part of the great Almas shahid Khan's exasperation.!!

Everyone feared his anger. His anger was the most dangerous thing in Khan Residence.

While Juwaria was sleeping in her room, as she was hella tired of her long journey and also scared of today's incident.
Almas informed his young brother, Kamran about today's incident, he was also very naraz and angry on Saad and Waqaur.

It was 10 pm when Waqaur entered with his losed tie, messy hair, red eyes, his coat was hanging on his one arm. Along with Saad walking behind him with his phone in his one hand.

Waqaur and Saad made their ways directly to elders mumbling a quick salam.

Saad glanced her, feeling his intense gaze on herself she hided behind her mother, clutching her mother's shawl.

While 2 brats smiled at their Saad bhai knowingly and received a tight slap on their head.

"Ouchhhh bhai, aate hi bass marna shuru kar diya!" Junaid whined.

"Fikar not Joon, aaj bhaiyo ka halal hone ka time h!" Said Zaroon with a smirk.

Waqaur noticed the tensed atmosphere of khan Residence, as he entered, he eyed his ammi, she also glared in return.

Saad did the same thing amd he too got good daggers from his parents.

"Bhaijaan, lagta h aaj mosam kharab h!" Saad whispered in his cousin kam or best friend zyda wale je kaan me!.

Waqaur nodded curtly.

Almas shahid Khan opened his eyes and looked at them, specially at Waqaur like a lion looks at his prey!

Waqaur gulped nervously.

"Allah have mercy " he mumbled to himself.

Zaroon and Junaid heard him and chuckled. Waqaur throwed a deadly glare at them.

Meanwhile Almas Khan started his speech.

"Barkhurdaar, unhe kyu ghoor rahe ho? Zehmat karenge aap batane ki konse kaam me ap aese masroof the jo ap na khud airport gaye or na Saad ko jaane diya!" Almas Khan's voiced echoed in his study makig everyone and everything silent. Deadly silence.

Waqaur's eyes popped out like socket.
Saad's jaw dropped to ground. As Saad totally forgot that his baby sister will be returning today, he got her calls but he ignored them as Waqaur gave his own swear not to answer.

And he too forgot about this totally as he was busy in his back to back meetings amd his phone was silent.

"Baba....meri aj bhot. Important meeting.."
Before Waqaur could complete his sentence.

Almas Khan roared in his dominating voice like a lion, "MERIII BETIII KI IZZAT OR HIFAZAT SE ZYADA ZARURI THIII!??"

Waqaur and Saad was shocked. Totally shocked to hear this. Not even in dreams they thought that this will happen.

"Saad...tum kha the?! Haa ek call bhi nhi uthayi uski or na hi kisi ko ghar se bejha usse lene !???? Itne ger zimedar kese ho skate h ap log!!! Meri beti ko kuch ho jata toh!! ...or Waqaur aap bhi?!" Said Kamran (Juwaria's father) feeling betrayal.

Her mother was weeping quietly.
Hadiya phuppi and His mother rubbed her back and consoled her. Zoya ran to kitchen to get water.

Youngsters gathered around her mother.

Waqaur's heart was bleeding seeing his one and only loving chachi crying.

"Waqaur Almas khan agar apko nafrat nibhane ka itna hi shok hena toh muje abhi bta de.. me apko abhi iss ghar ki zimedariyo se azaad kar dunga!" Said Almas Khan wuth blood shot red eyes.

Waqaur felt like someone slapped him hard. He bowed his head in shame.

"Baba ....don't say like this ...i am guilty for my deed..." Waqaur tried his best to say his words that were stuck in his throat but he failed.

Almas Khan showed his hand ✋.

Waqaur felt defeated.

"Waqaur aap abhi bhi ussi baat ko leke apni nafrat nibha rahe h...usne wo sab bachpane me kha tha....lekin aap toh bache nhi h...u r a grown up man..i didn't expected this behavior from u!" Said Kamran shaking his head. Sadly.

Waqaur closed his eyes.

He knew that he had hurt his parents along with his whole family. And now only one thing came to his mind was to go away from everyone!!

"I know meri galti maafi ke laayak nhi h...i will leave this house this instead...." Waqaur said looking at his father.
He was broken by his own deed. Waqaur ws time of a person for whom family was everything, he would not tolerate if anyone raises even a single finger or a word against his family.

Almas scoffed listening to him and said, "haa bilkul jao bhot h zimedariya nibhane ke liye .." and turned away from Waqaur.

Waqaur's eyes brimming with tears listening this.
Meanwhile Juwaria entered and said in her low voice, "bade papa ....don't say like this...please " she said requesting or more like pleading.

Waqaur was taken back at her sudden arrival.

She was grown up beautifully.

Almas nodded his head in no.

"Bade papa, ...u know na ...bhaijaan choti choti baato pe naraz ho jate h wese hi wo mujse khafa the or kya hua wo nhi aaye aap aaye na? Bss yhi kaafi h...plz bhaijaan ko maaf karde...or muje pura yakeen h wo kaam me masroof honge tabhi toh nhi aaye...lekin ha apko daanta h na to Saad bhai ko daante ...wo ache nhi h!..Wassi bhai ko na daante his is the elder son he have so many responsibilities, its ok if he forgets one of them..right? ...common now everyone cheer up me first jo aayi hu!" Juwaria said trying hard to hide her pain.

Waqaur was again shocked to hear Wassi bhai from her mouth.

Almas Khan patted her head and said, "Don't even dare to think that i will forget this easily and neither let you both forget this!!" He said in most dominating voice and made his way to his room.

Waqaur and Saad, who left sighing in relief was panicked again.

Juwaria hugged her father and punched Saad. Saad holded his ears and mumbled sorry.

While someone was in deep thoughts and mumbled to himself, "she's changed"

"This time i am changed for you .." she mumbled looking at him.

~~~

Asslamualaikum/hii ❣

Hope you are doing well 😊

So, how was the update?

Whose character you liked the most?

Do vote and comment 💙

Till than

Allah hafiz ♥

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें