《54》

It was 12 am and there was no sign of Juweria, zaroon and Zoya. All were tensed now. Saad was continuously throwing daggers at Junaid and Waqaur. But boths seems to be not affected by his single glare.

Junaid looked at the time yawning and said, " bhaiyo soo jaye h, ab wo log subha hi aayenge"

Fiza was hella worried and she was cluthing saad shoulder again and again.

" Waqaur bhai ap plz kuch toh kare na.. wo log abhi tak nhi aaye itni raat ho chuki h" she said panicking.

Meanwhile they heard a knock on the main door. Haider asked Maha to open the door., she asked Saad.

Saad stood up and opened the door. And there stood Zaroon with his shirt drenched in blood! Girls gasped loudly in horror.

Waqaur's eyes widened. He marched towards him and asked .." Juweria or Zoya kha h?"

Zaroon looked at them with tears and said, " bhai... wo ... bhai... jungle me kuch gunde the..  unhone humpe attack kar diya... or unn dono ko behosh kar diya.. muje bot mara mene bhi mara unhe lekin wo 6 7 log the... me bacha nhi paya... unhe... " he said crying.

Everyone's eyes widened.!!

Waqaur clenched his jaw and looked at Junaid for answer.

" did not u gave them ur watch installed with GPS!?" he roared angrily. Junaid flinched and nodded in yes.

" bhai di toh thi... lekin unki location to jungle ke bich o bich farm house me show ho rahi thi.." he said rubbing his face. He was frustrated!

" wo log... hume wahi le gaye... bhai wo dono khatre me h ap kuch kare" zaroon said sitting in down on his knees. Saad pulled him into a hug.

" meri bhen!!!! Waqaur bhai kuch kareee!!" Saad said gritting his teeths. His eyes were blood shot red!

Fiza was miserables crying in Maha's arms. Haider quickly dialled someone's no.
He smiled at the information he got from them.

" u deserve this Wassi!" Haider murmured under his breath.

Waqaur was soo tensed! He ran out like a mad man. Junaid ran after him.

Saad was about to leave, but Haider stopped him by pulling his arm.

Saad looked at him confusingly.

Haider gave a smirk and he understood what was happening.

Zaroon dusted off his hands and and stood up saying, " yrr glycerin zyda ho gyi hena?"

Maha chuckled and gave a hifi to him.

Fiza gasped and looked at Saad for answer. He just winked at her and she ran to her room.

" aww shrma gyi meri bhen" maha said teasingly.

" tume obvious hona zaruri h Maha.. acha nhi lgta yrr..." Haider said pissed of her.

Maha rolled her eyes and dragged him saying, " raat ho gyi h bhot ... chlo sone baaki drama kal subha dekhna bhi h!"

All nodded and went to their rooms.

--

While here, Juweria was sitting, with one leg on other and sipping orange juice.

Zoya was scrolling her phone with a face mask appiled on her face. They were having a great time.

Juweria looked at her phone and said, " zar ne drama khatam kar hi liya hoga"

Zoya chuckled and nodded.

" hmm or Waqaur bhai, Junaid ab tak paglo ki trha.. aadhe jungle me bhag rahe honge.. hena" zoya said removing her face mask.

Juweria nodded agreeing.

" haa wo toh hona hi tha na... khan sisters se ulaj rahe h the... ab pta chalega hum chiz kya h" said Juweria and received a message from Haider taht madr her smile madly.

Zoya got up yawning and said, " appi me chali sone.. "

Juweria nodded and dashed to her room.
She wanted to rest after a tiring day, with lots of shopping and tiring rides in amusement park.

All thanks to Zaroon and Haider 

--

And here boys were soo tensed.

Waqaur was feeling so guilty to let her go that time!

" kese karr skta hu me aesa!!" He said gritting his teeths. Ran his hand in his black jet hair frustratingly.

While Junaid saw a piece of dupatta stuck in thrones.

His eyes widened when hs saw few dried  blood drops on the leaves.

" bhai.... bhai... khoon... bhai meri zoya... ko blood phobia h..." said Junaid with a cracked voice.

Waqaur's eyes too widened. He looked at the dupatta and at the same time his eyes caught her anklet fully drenched in blood!

His blood turned cold!
He felt goosebumps!
His heart shattered!

How can he be soo stupid to let them roam around the forest!

He is the eldest one, was not he supposed to take care of all of them?

What will he say to his family ?

How was his wife and sister?

His mind was soo messed up by many uncertain thoughts, that were tearing apart his soul and heart.!

" jisne bhi ye kiya h!!! He is gonna oay fir this!!" Waqaur murmured under his breath.

And less the girls knew what storm they will be facing within few hours.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow 👉👈
What will happen 😕😳🙂😅

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें