《62》Last.

Being greatful always gets u more. ALLAH SWT doesn't leave a greatfull person empty handed. 🤍

It was 4 am.

Junaid woke up and decorated the whole bathroom. According to her favourite  theme.

 According to her favourite  theme

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Placed her comfortable cloths.. on the bed. He was fixing her things on the dressing tabe.. when she woke up. Streching her arms she found herself in his room. She realised that she was still in her lehenga. She stood up and meanwhile the hot water bottle dropped taking her attention.

Meanwhile Junaid looked at her and greeted her.

"Asslamulaikum sotu biwi!" He said teasing her.

"Walykum asslam.. early hubby" she said teasing him back.

"Ye hot water bottle yha kya kar rahi h?" She asked.

"Tumari kamre jesi kamar ke liye laya tha kal raat... lekin tum meri darya dili dekhne se phle tum ... kharate maar ke soo rahi thi!" Junaid said sitting on the bed.. and softly pulled her in his lap.

She circled her arms around his neck and ruffled his hair..

"Itni jaldi ... kese uth gayi tum?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

Zoya smacked his head and said, "ab me biwi ki post pe phoch chuki hu... zimedariya h meri kuch!" She said pulling her imaginary collar.

He smirked and said, "acha ji.. toh chalo... ne shohar ka farz nibahata hu" he said taking her in bridal style and marched in bathroom.

She looked at him confusingly.

"Hot bath lelo... pain ko aram milega " he said caressing her abdomen. He knew she was on periods.

She pulled his cheeks and said, "Zindagi me phli baar acha kaam kiya h!" He rolled his eyes and said teasing her..

"Me help karu?"

"No thank you juju.. ab tezi ke sath yha se apni tashrif le jao..." she said pushing him out of bathroom.

--

Saad woke up for fazr namaz... when he saw his other side empty.

Fiza came out from bathroom after doing her wudu. They exchanged their cutest smile and he went to do wudu.

After their namaz, he was reciting Quran.. and she was reciting Quran with meaning.

Suddenly she heard raindrops falling. That brought a big grin on her face. Completing the Quran Verses, she quickly ran down in garden. While he chuckled and walked behind her.

She was jumping, dancing and enjoying in rain. Getting all wet. She just love rain!

 She just love rain!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें