《12》

Followers each try their best but fall short and seek Allah’s forgiveness for their shortcomings. Allah is prepared to forgive, as the Quran describes: "…God will love you and forgive you your sins; for God is Much-Forgiving, a Dispenser of Grace" (Quran 3:31).

After shopping and their dinner date, Saad amd Fiza was coming back. Fiza was curled up on the passenger seat, feeling cold. Saad quickly turned on the heater, seeing her shivering. Parking the car at the side of the road, he picked up his jacket from the backseat and covered her. She was tried to open her eyes and secondly she was also trying to ignore him. This was not first time, when he tried to cheer her up or try to spend some time with her but she being introvert and shy nature was not helping their relationship to grow.
But he was still dealing with love and respect.

He gently patted her head, she ducked her head more.

He chuckled and said, " i know u r awake "

"Nhii toh!" She said innocently.

He again chuckled shooked his head.

"You are laughing on me?!" She complained pouting

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You are laughing on me?!" She complained pouting.

"Why can't i ?" He asked in his husky voice.

She again nodded in no.

"No!  And secondly i am not your mate?!" She said throwing her hands up in the air.

Anger passed his body, making him clenching his jaw and pulled up the car.
Gripping her jaw harshly, he pulled her harshly.

"Dekho Fiza, i can tolerate your each and every childish tactics but not this!! Either understand it or i will make you understand it in my ways!" He said glaring her deadly.

Her big doe eyes were casted on her lap

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her big doe eyes were casted on her lap.
She nodded meekly.

He moved back, banging his hand forcefully on the steering wheel he started the car and drove back.

After reaching home, Fiza didn't waited for a single second amd ran in. While he brought all the shoppers in , keepig them on the table and taking his own bags he moved to his room.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें