《61》

Finally, today was Zoya and Junaid's nikkah. They were sitting close to each other, blabbering and bullying each other.
"Junaid! Apna per hatao mere lehenga pe se!" Zoya said gritting her teeths, Junaid gave her his best cheekily smile.

" nhi hata rha bta kya kar legi!" Junaid whispered back wiggling his eyebrows.

" huhhh! Dekh lungi!" She spatted back angrily.

He chuckled and enjoyed his wife's pissed off mood. And all thanks to himself fod this. As zoya was soo annoyed by her heavy dress and than her periods hit her. And top of that her husband was pissing her off each second by his stupid comments and at last those guests whom she was smiling at.

"Ufff mere gaalo me dard ho gya bina baat ke muskura muskura kar!" Zoya said huffing her cheeks.

Fiza came with a hot cup of chocolate milk.
And gave her saying, "appi ap ye pi le apko aram milega"

Zoya beamed happily and drank it.

While Maha was busy looting Junaid along with Zaroon and Haider.

Juweria was clicking everyone's pictures.
And her husband and her brother Saad were looking over guests.

Meanwhile she bumped to a girl.

"Ohh sorry mene dekha nhi" Juweria apologised

"Its ok.. and ap Waqaur ki wife hena... ? Masha Allah bhot pyari h ap" the girl said praising her.

Juweria was wearing a golden saree.

And her pregnancy glow was doing wonders on her body

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And her pregnancy glow was doing wonders on her body.

"Well thank u.. lekin mene apko pehchana nhi" Juweria said smiling nervously.

She chuckled and said, "My Self Minahil, ne Waqaur ki classmate hu.."

At this Juweria was little hesitant to continue the conversation but still she managed to smile and gave a nod.

Meanwhile Waqaur approached towards this two ladies and smiled.

"Oh hii Minahil.. kesi ho?" He asked smiling  .

After a small conversation Minahil left.

Juweria turned to Waqaur raising her eyebrows. He chuckled at her possessive side.

"Classmate h.. juju" he said removing her baby hair from her forehead.

"Haa dekha mene kese hass hass ke baat kar rahe the ap... muje toh kabhi itni aram se baat nhi karte ap.. " she complained.

"Acha? Tum itni shanti se ek jagah kadi hokar baat karti kab ho? Yha waha phudakti rehti h.... jab tak 3 4 chize tod na lo.. khud na kahi fisal jao tab tak meri biwi ka din shuru nhi hota!" Waqaur said shaking his head,...

Haider was behind him, chuckled at his words and quickly left from there..
Juweria gave a cheeky smile and said, "itni sach nhi bolna tha na!"

Waqaur chuckled.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें