Chapter 50

Nara's pov

"Is there any room available for one person?", I asked the worker.

"Alright miss, let me check", she said while checking on the monitor infront of her.

"Awh I'm sorry miss, there isn't any room left. Why did you want to check in another hotel miss?", she said as I looked down.

"I had some uh....problems, but it's okay I'll figure it out.....", I sighed and went back to the elevator. I have to beg her to let me in no matter what. I walked towards the room and knocked on the door. The door opens revealing the girl with a bathrobe. Without getting a chance to speak, she slammed the door shut caused me to flinch. I knock on the door once again then she screamed 'go away'.

My tears began to fell as I sat down the floor and hugged my knees. I opened my luggage and grab my jacket and put it around me. It is very cold here, I wish I could sleep on a bed but I couldn't...... I rested my head on my knees and began to sob. Why did I do wrong? I'm such a coward.....

_

Heeseung's pov

I went towards the lift then push the button. I waited for the lift impatiently. The door opens as I quickly went inside, the other lift besides me also opened as a person came out then the elevator door close. I ran towards the woman at the front table.

"Uh...hello have you seen a girl who's checking in another hotel?", I asked as she frowns.

"Oh yeah there's a girl who asked about checking in another hotel but unfortunately all the hotel are full, then she went back upstairs, maybe to her previous room", the woman said.

"Where's her room?", I asked.

"Can I? Do you know her?", she asked.

"I'm her boyfriend", I said as her eyes widens.

"Oh really, okay well she's in room 29 at the second floor", she said.

"Okay thank you", I bowed and went towards the lift. Well her room is just in a same floor as Jungwon's. The lift stopped as I ran and searched for room 29. I stopped my tracks when I saw someone hugging her knees. Isn't that Nara? I quickly ran towards her.

"Nara?", I questioned as she slowly looked up. She look so pale.

As soon as she realise that it was me, she stood up uncontrollably caused her to almost fall down but I managed to grab her. She looks so tired....

"Are you okay?", I asked.

"I'm fine, don't mind me", she fixed her hair.

"No I have to, I'm your boyfr-", without finishing my words, she cuts me off.

"What? Are you seriously kidding me? I told you....agh.....", she said and suddenly her sentence got cut as she held her head while controlling her balance.

"Oh my god are you okay Nara? Let's go to our room and you can rest there", I said while holding Nara's arm to support her.

"I'm fine!", she slapped my hands away making me flinched. She never do that to me....

"Go away, I'm going....", she grabbed her luggage and walked away, with a blink of an eye, she collapsed making me very shocked.

"Nara!", I ran towards her and carried her bridal style. I knocked on the other's hotel room in panic. The door opens as I rush inside and put her on the bed.

"Hyung what happened?", Jungwon asked as all the members rush towards me.

"I-I don't know she suddenly collapsed, can you call a doctor?", I said as Sunoo took out his phone and dialled a number.

"Hello Mrs. Choi? We have an emergency, Nara fainted and we need a doctor, we don't know how and can you please help us?.......yeah okay Mr. Choi thank you", he said and ended the call.

"Nara, do you hear me?", I said waiting for her to respond but she actually fainted...

_

After a few minutes....

The doctor came and check on Nara while we waited outside. Mr. Choi and Mrs. Jo came with a worried face.

"What happened to her?", Mrs. Jo asked.

"We don't know yet, let's wait for the doctor", I said.

Then the door opens revealing the doctor.

"She's in a good condition now, she didn't eat anything today so her body felt weak, I suggest you to buy her a porridge and some orange juice", the doctor said as I nodded.

"Oh okay....is there any food delivery here?", I asked.

"Yes there is, maybe food panda or grab food", the doctor answered.

"I'll help you order it since....where are you guys from?", the doctor said as he take out his phone.

"South korea, we came here for our first world tour", Jungwon said.

"Oh you must be a kpop idol, I have a daughter, she's a really big fan of this group named.....enhypen?", he said making us smile.

"We are enhypen!", Sunoo said happily.

"Oh what a consequences! Welcome to Malaysia enhypens!", he said.

"Done, I've found the perfect foods for her, it's my treat, make sure to let her eat okay", the doctor smiled as we nodded.

"Thank you very much doctor........?", I paused when I didn't know what his name.

"Doctor Aidil, you're welcome, I'll get going now, good luck on your world tour!", he smiled and walked away.

I opened the door and saw Nara sitting at the bed while playing with her fingers......I felt nervous to talk with her....what if she ask me to go away?