Prologue

Tatsumi, Ieyasu, and Sayo leaves the village and they are going to travel to the Capital in hope to raise the money for their village.

On the way to Capital, Suddenly, they become separated by a group of bandits, leaving Tatsumi alone.

After Tatsumi finishing all of the bandit by himself, he decides to go to Capital because he believes that his friends are in Capital.

On the way to capital, a group of unknown class danger beasts encounter Tatsumi. They are red minotaur which has red glowing eyes and a pair of black horn.

Tatsumi is surprised to see that unknown class danger beasts but Tatsumi is not affraid to have a face-to-face with unknown danger beast.

A minotaur danger beasts are attacking Tatsumi but Tatsumi managed to dodge their attacks.

After dodging danger beast's attacks, Tatsumi attacking them using his sword. He managed to kill five minotaur danger beasts.

"I am not so sure but maybe they are class 3 or class 2." Thinks Tatsumi in his heart while he dodging and attacking danger beasts. While he is thinking, he succesfully kills three minotaur danger beasts.

Later, there are two girls come to rescue Tatsumi. Both of them has black hair but one has red eyes and one has black eyes. Both of them has katana and both of them ready to attack the group of unknown danger beasts.

They managed to dodge the attacks minotaur danger beasts faster than Tatsumi. They also managed to kill minotaur danger beasts more than Tatsumi himself.

With their katana and their skill, they successfully kill all minotaur danger beasts with help of Tatsumi himself.

"Wow. They are incredible. The Capital has badass warriors. Maybe I can join with them and get stronger like them." Guesses Tatsumi in his heart. "Hey, thanks for your help." Says Tatsumi to them.

"You're welcome." Says a girl with black eyes.

"What are you doing here? You are not supposed to be here." Asks a girl with red eyes.

"I want to go to the capital. Actually, I have friends who want to go to the capital. We want to raise a money for my village but a group of bandits ambushed us and we got separated." Answers Tatsumi. "Anyway, can you help me find a boy with black hair and a girl with black hair to?" Asks Tatsumi.

"Can you please be more specific? There are lots of people with black hair." Asks a girl with black eyes.

"I mean a boy with axe and a girl with bow and arrows." Answers Tatsumi.

"Can you please be more specific? There are lots of people who has axe and bows." Asks a girl with black eyes.

"I mean a boy with brown down jacket and a girl with black coat." Answers Tatsumi.

"Can you please be more speci..." Asks a girl with black eyes.

"Is that not specific enough? What should I do to describe my friends?" Tatsumi replies with question.

Both girl with red eyes and girl with black eyes look each other then they look at Tatsumi. He is confused with that.

"Ummm...Girls?" Asks Tatsumi.

"Wait. You said that your friends are want to go to the capital. Am I right?" Asks girl with red eyes.

"Y...yes, they are." Answers Tatsumi.

Again, both girl with red eyes and girl with black eyes look each other.

"I think that we can bring him to capital." Whisper girl with black eyes.

"We cannot bring someone into the capital just like that." Whisper girl with red eyes.

"Ummm...Girls?" Asks Tatsumi.

Both girl with black eyes look at Tatsumi.

"Sure. We can do that." Answers girl with black eyes.

"Kurome. Don't make decisions so quickly." Warns girl with red eyes. A girl with black eyes named Kurome.

"But sis. I think that he is strong enough." Says Kurome.

"So...your name is Kurome?" Asks Tatsumi.

"Yes. I am Kurome. And this is my Sister Akame." Kurome introduces herself and her sister. A girl with red eyes named Akame.

"My name is Akame. Nice to meet you." Akame introduces herself.

"I think that you can enter to the capital." Says Kurome.

"Kurome." Akame calls Kurome.

"Sis. I think that we must help him." Suggests Kurome.

"Are you really sure about that?" Akame becomes worry.

"Pretty sure. Beside, he also managed to kill those creature." Says Kurome.

Akame takes a deep breath and she blows it. Then she looks at Tatsumi.

"Well. Looks like Kurome has a faith on you. Maybe you can come to my Capital but we will keep an eye on you." Akame accepts Tatsumi.

"Really? Thank you." Tatsumi is grateful to hear that news.

Tatsumi with Akame and Kurome are going to Capital.