5. The Morning

Many people are standing and looking at them but some Imperial Polices are standing in front of them and holding them.

"Everyone, fall back! This is Imperial Police's business. Don't go any further." Orders one of Imperial Polices.

Meanwhile in Aria's Storehouse, many Imperial Polices are gathering the corpses. There is also a large, muscular man with black hair that was graying near his temples. He has an unusual hairstyle with four ponytails or braids on the back of his head wrapped in white cloth. He has a large, star-shaped scar over his missing left eye, while his remaining eye is red with a black sclera. His teeth are shown to be quite sharp, which give him a monster/demon-like aspect. His name is Ogre, the Captain of Imperial Polices.

 His name is Ogre, the Captain of Imperial Polices

"This is...interesting." Admits Ogre.

"Sir. What do you think about this?" Asks one of Imperial Polices.

Ogre is trying to find out. Then Ogre has an Idea.

"I order you to spread this news. Tell them that Aria and her family, her bodyguard, and her guests were murdered by Night Raid." Ogre makes the conclusion.

"Understood." Almost Imperial Polices agrees with Ogre's order.

"Wait sir. Are you sure about that?" Asks one of Imperial Police.

"What? You have a doubt about what I'm saying?" Asks Ogre angrily.

"No sir. I just feel that it's not the right thing. We have to look for evidence first." Suggest one of Imperial Police.

Hearing what he said makes Ogre comes closer and grabs his neck.

"L...let me go...!" Begs that Imperial Police while he is trying to break free.

"I see. You mock me. I can't see it from your face." Ogre strangles him tightly.

"N...no sir...no..." Says that Imperial Police while he is trying to break free and he can't breathe.

"Okay everyone. Spread this news. Tell them that we find the killer of Aria and her family, her bodyguard, and her guests and the killer is in front of me." Orders Ogre.

"W...what? You...you can't..." Begs that Imperial Police while he is trying to break free but then he died.

"Okay everyone. Spread this news. Tell them that we find the killer of Aria and her family, her bodyguard, and her guests and the killer is a member of Night Raid and now he is dead." Orders Ogre.

The news is spreading through the Empire and everyone reads that news. Most of them believes about that news. Some of them don't care about that news. And few of them don't believe in that news including Tatsumi and Kurome. They are looking that news from bulletin boards. They know that Aria and her family including her bodyguard tortured and killed their guests including their friends.