18. Hunt the Hunter

After being defeated by Revolutionary Army and Band of Valkyries, Kylie and remaining Dark Squad assassins are falling back. Now they are in the forest to take a rest because some of them are tired.

Kylie sits and leans on the tree. He looks at remaining Dark Squad assassins. Because of the defeat, Kylie has only few Dark Squad assassins and some of them lose their morale.

"This is bad, some of us are already lost their energy and morale. I need to do something." Says Kylie in heart. After that, he stands up and he is ready for his speech. "Listen closely, This defeat is a lesson for all of us. Let them enjoy their victory but one day we will win this battle. Therefore, we must try to do better. We must be stronger than before. Remember, the future of the Empire is in our..." Kylie motivates them.

Suddenly, Kylie hears a gunshot. He also sees one assassin of Dark Squad's head is blown up and fall to the ground. Kylie then looks around the forest to find the killer who kills his troop. Kylie then hears a gunshot again and another one assassin of Dark Squad's head is blown up and fall to the ground. Each gunshot which he hears, one assassin of Dark Squad's head blows up and fall to the ground. He realizes that the attacks come from the south.

"It's from the South! Find the killer!" Orders Kylie.

Later, there is a man with white skin, short brown hair with white streak on the left side of his hair, brown eyes, scar on the right side of his face, brown beard and moustache, wearing dark armor. His weapon is sword. His name is Kyrix the Brave.

Kyrix comes from the north and he is charging toward them. Some Dark Squad Rangers aims their guns toward Kyrix and they shoot him using their guns but Kyrix manages to deflect all of their bullets using his sword. Kyrix swings his sword toward Dark Squad Rangers and he manages to kill some of them using his sword. A sound of gunshot from the south can be heard and one assassin of Dark Squad is dead.

After Kyrix shows off, a young boy with white skin, short brown hair, brown eyes, wearing black shirt covered with green jacket, black gloves, black long pants, black belt which holsters two handguns on each side, and black boots comes from behind Kyrix and charges toward them. His name is Jerenimo XI.

Jerenimo XI helps Kyrix in killing Dark Squad Rangers. He draws his two handguns and he shoots them. A sound of gunshot from the south can be heard and one assassin of Dark Squad is dead.

A Dark Squad Soldier with battle axe rushes toward Jerenimo XI and he is about to cut him with it but someone parries his attack with great sword. He is a young boy with white skin, short brown hair, brown eyes, wearing white-blue helmet and white-blue armor with blue cape. His name is Oswald. After parrying his attack, Oswald swings his great sword vertically toward that Dark Squad Soldier and he manages to split him into half. A sound of gunshot from the south can be heard and one assassin of Dark Squad is dead.

"Are you okay?" Asks Oswald to Jerenimo XI.

Meanwhile, another Dark Squad Soldiers rush toward Oswald and Jerenimo XI. Later, there is a man with white skin, black eyes which his left eye is covered by black eyepatch, black hair, black moustache and beard, wearing white formal shirt which is covered with black vest which is covered with dark blue suit, blue ties, dark blue long pants, and black shoes, carrying a sheath with katana inside rushes toward them, quickly swings his katana, and kills them. His name is Marco. A sound of gunshot from the south can be heard and one assassin of Dark Squad is dead.

Then, a man who shoots them from South comes closer to the battlefield. He is a man with white skin, white short hair, white moustache and beard, wearing black shirt which is covered with brown vest which is covered with brown suit, red tie, brown belt, brown long pants, and brown shoes. He aims his rifle toward Dark Squad Soldiers and he shoots them with his rifle. His name is Ferguso.