12. Knowing about Assassination Group

Pais and Ritone take Tatsumi, Kurome, Taeko, Poney, and Cornelia  to the two floors medium size inn named 'Virgo Inn'. It has 15 rooms in each floor means that the total of the rooms in the inn are 30. It also has tavern where they can drink and eat in the first floor.

Pais and Ritone go to the receptionist and Pais asks for the room. Pais gives the receptionist a money for the room and the receptionist give her the room key which has tag with number 20.

Pais and Ritone with Tatsumi, Kurome, Taeko, Poney, and Cornelia go to the room number 20. Pais opens the door they can see the room has two beds, two sofas, coffee table which is surrounded by sofas, and a wardrobe. It also has a bathroom. 

"This will be the place where you stay for now. I will give you an information and also the mission. I will pay the room's fee but make sure that you don't buy anything expensive okay?" Says Pais.

"Thank you so much." Says Tatsumi to Pais.

"You're welcome. Anyway, I must return to tell Najenda about this." Replies Pais to Tatsumi.

"Wait. I want to ask you something. Are you sure that you're going to be okay if you help us?" Asks Kurome.

"Oh. Sorry for making you to do this. Are you okay with that?" Asks Taeko.

"I don't know but we will try to survive. At least you, Poney, and Cornelia know the truth about how terrible the Empire is. One thing, Don't let the enemy know you are here. Make sure that you are not being followed." Answers Pais.

"I see. Thank you for your help. I will waiting for you two." Says Taeko.

"Thanks for your help." Says Tatsumi.

"Thank you." Says Kurome.

"Thank you for your help." Says Cornelia.

"Thanks everyone." Says Poney.

"You're welcome. Now, excuse me." Replies Pais then Pais and Ritone leave them and go to report what they have to Najenda.

When they're walking, Ritone looks worried about what will happened next.

"Pais? Are you sure about this? There are three assassins from Assassination Group of the Empire. Beside, their friends killed everyone in Sabatini Show." Asks Ritone.

"I know that their friends killed our spy, but three of them, Kurome, Poney, and Cornelia already know the truth about the Empire and promised to save their friends from the Empire. Beside, Kurome helped Tatsumi in killing Rauska." Answers Pais even though that she is little bit worried.

"I know, but that won't stop the Revolutionary Army and Oarburgh Clan in killing Assassination Group of the Empire. You know that our leader is too stubborn." Says Ritone.

"Yes, I know. That's why we need to tell this to Night Raid." Says Pais.

"Hold on for a second? Don't tell me that you want tell everything to Night Raid! Are you crazy?" Ritone is shocked.

"I know that it sounds stupid but Najenda at least will understand, hope that she will understand and change the situation." Even Pais doubts.

"This is suicide. We shouldn't do that." Ritone is worried.

"But for unknown reason, I want to do that." Replies Pais making Ritone sighs.

Tatsumi, Kurome, Taeko, Poney, and Cornelia put down their equipment. Tatsumi and Taeko look around, Kurome and Cornelia sit on the sofa, and Poney immediately goes to the bed and lays there.