9. Crushing King

Kurome and Tatsumi looks at Poney and Cornelia. All of them are surprised. Kurome and Tatsumi are surprised to see Poney and Cornelia while Poney and Cornelia are surprised to hear what Kurome said.

"What in the name of Empire is wrong with you?" Poney is infuriated.

"I will defect from the Empire. If I am branded as a traitor then so be it. The Empire doesn't do anything good to all of us. The Empire gives us a lie, dirty jobs, and suffering to innocent people for no reason." Explains Kurome.

"You're being brainwashed by someone!" Believes Cornelia then she looks at Tatsumi. "You! What have you done to her?" Cornelia is about to punch Tatsumi but Kurome comes in front of her.

"Brainwashed? The only one who brainwashed us is the Empire!" Believes Kurome.

"Please Kurome! Don't say that! Tell me that you just joking!" Poney is disbelieved.

"She is being brainwashed by him!" Says Cornelia to Poney.

"My name is Kurome! My parent sold me and big sis to the Empire! We and the others were forced to participate in a deadly test! Me and my big sis survived but they separated us! Uncle Bill brainwashed me almost killed me and forced me to stay loyal! I became the member of Assassination Group alongside with my big sis and you and killed so many people! Does it sound like I am being brainwashed, huh?" Kurome tells them about her real past.

"Y...you...what have you done to Kurome?" Poney looks at Tatsumi.

"Stop being denial please! He doesn't do anything wrong!" Asks Kurome to Poney and Cornelia.

"Kurome! Please! Your father is waiting for us! Stop this madness!" Begs Poney.

"Don't let this man fooled you! Remember what daddy said to you!" Begs Cornelia.

"Our father? Our father does nothing but give us a lie!" Kurome refuses.

"What did you say? Can you repeat that again?" Cornelia is pissed.

"I said our father does nothing but give us a lie! The Empire only makes the people suffer and we didn't realize it!" Says Kurome.

"Daddy says that betraying the Empire is a big mistakes! Daddy wants us to stay loyal to the Empire!" Cornelia is about to launches her punch toward Kurome.

"Our father is wrong!" Says Kurome to Cornelia.

"Don't say that to our daddy!" Cornelia launches her punch toward Kurome with her gauntlet on her right arm named Crushing King but she manages to dodge her punch. "Betraying the Empire is a big mistake and daddy told that to us!" Says Cornelia to Kurome.

"Judging from her reaction, she is too loyal to him. This will going to be hard." Guesses Kurome when she looks at how Cornelia reacts. She can see her eyes looks like a dead people.

"What about this? You follow me and I will show you the Empire that you think is beautiful. What do you think?" Asks Tatsumi to Poney and Cornelia.

"Daddy said that we must not listen to what the enemy has to say!" Cornelia refuses and she rushes toward Tatsumi and she launches her punch toward Tatsumi using her Shingu but Tatsumi quickly dodge her attack causing her punching the wall and destroy it.

"Cornelia! Stop!" Begs Poney to Cornelia but she doesn't listen to her. "Kurome! Please! Apologize to her!" Begs Poney to Kurome.

"I want to apologize but I know the truth of the Empire so listen to us!" Says Kurome while she is dodging Cornelia's attack.

"Stop saying that Kurome! I'm begging you!" Begs Poney to Kurome.

"Our father does nothing but tell us a lie!" Says Kurome.