8. Fight Against Oarburgh

In the alley, Kurome, Taeko, and Tatsumi are surrounded by Barbara, Daniel, Cassandra, and Gilberda.

"My apologize Mister and Miss but we are here to take you to our leader." Says Daniel.

Tatsumi and Kurome draw their sword and they are ready to fight.

"Wait...Hold on...I'm begging you..." Begs Taeko.

"You don't have to explain everything. You did it well." Says Barbara to Taeko and she looks unhappy.

Barbara draws her sword toward Kurome, Taeko, and especially Tatsumi. Cassandra draws her chakrams and she is about to throw. Gilberda cracks her knuckles and she is about to punch. Daniel stares at them.

Looking at them makes Taeko draws her katana in order to protect Tatsumi and Kurome.

"Enough talking. We will take all of you by force!" Says Gilberda and she rushes toward Tatsumi, Kurome, and Taeko and launches her punch toward them but three of them manage to dodge her attack.

Barbara then rushes toward three of them and swings her knife toward them but Taeko manages to deflects her attacks.

Cassandra throws her chakrams toward three of them but Tatsumi and Kurome manage to deflects her chakrams.

Daniel then rushes toward Tatsumi and Kurome and he attacks them with his punches and kicks but they manage to dodge his attacks.

"Now go!" Orders Taeko while she is defending herself from their attacks.

"But you..." Tatsumi is worried.

"Just go!" Orders Taeko while she is defending herself from their attacks. Tatsumi and Kurome do what Taeko said.

"Not in my watch." Daniel rushes toward Tatsumi and Kurome but Taeko stops him by swinging her katana toward him making Daniel dodges her attack.

"That's my line." Says Taeko when she is standing in front of Daniel.

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" Says Gilberda and she rushes toward Taeko and launches her punch toward her. Taeko manages to dodge her attack and she is about to attack her but chakrams from Cassandra fly toward Taeko making her deflects all chakrams.

Barbara and Daniel then go to take Tatsumi and Kurome. Taeko wants to stop both of them but Gilberda and Cassandra stops her making Taeko must fight against them.

Tatsumi and Kurome are in the alley running away from Oarburgh Clan. Daniel is running toward Tatsumi and Kurome while Barbara is running on the building, jumping to another building, and chasing them.

Daniel and Barbara rush toward Tatsumi and Kurome. Tatsumi manages to dodge his flying kick and Kurome manages to parries Barbara's knife. Tatsumi and Kurome are surrounded by Barbara and Daniel.

Barbara and Daniel rush toward Tatsumi and Kurome again. Tatsumi swings his sword toward Daniel but he manages to dodge all of his attack. Barbara swings her knife toward Kurome but Kurome manages to parries her knife with her katana but she doesn't have time to attack.

Barbara then moves right behind Kurome and she is about to kill her but Tatsumi swings her sword toward Barbara making Barbara dodges his attack.

Daniel rushes toward Tatsumi and he is about to punch him but Kurome stops him by swinging her katana toward Daniel making Daniel dodges her attack.

"I guess that we need to defeat both of them so they can follow us!" Says Tatsumi.

"But how? They're too fast and too strong!" Says Kurome.