17. Curiousity

At morning, Pais and Ritone stand in front of the door of room number 20. Pais knocks the door and someone opens the door. It is Leone who opens the door. She is also with Sheele.

"Can I see Tatsumi?" Asks Pais.

"Oh. Pais. Ritone. Hiya." Greets Leone.

"Pais. Ritone. Good to see you again." Greets Sheele.

"Leone. Sheele. Hello there. I want to see..." Says Pais and then Pais and Ritone looks at Tatsumi, Kurome, Taeko, Poney, and Cornelia who are all awake but they look tired. "Tat...sumi...and...his friends...what is going on with you?" Asks Pais to Tatsumi, Kurome, Taeko, Poney, and Cornelia.

"Well..." Tatsumi wants to explain.

Tatsumi, Kurome, Taeko, Poney, and Cornelia slept well on the bed until Sheele got inside the room and she was carrying drunk Leone. Then Sheele put Leone to the bed. Drunk Leone laid on the bed screaming and laughing incoherently while Sheele slept like nothing wrong happened.

"Ooohh...ehehehehe...thank you...I love you...I love all of you." Said drunk Leone.

Hearing what drunk Leone said made Tatsumi, Kurome, Taeko, Poney, and Cornelia had a problem in sleeping. Tatsumi opened his eyes widely. Taeko tried to close her eyes. Kurome covered her ears using their both hands. Poney covered her head using pillow. And Cornelia woke up and looked at Leone and Sheele.

"Thank Leone for waking us all up early. Even earlier than Rooster." Says Poney when she looks at Leone.

"Sorry for what happened yesterday." Leone apologizes but she doesn't feel guilty.

"I am jealous to Sheele. She could sleep well." Cornelia is jealous to Sheele. Sheele just smiles at them.

"I...I...I see...So Tatsumi, how's the progress?" Asks Pais.

"Nothing good." Answers Tatsumi.

"I see." Says Pais. Then she realizes that Poney isn't wearing Yocto-Bottoms but black long skirt. "Poney? Where is your..." Asks Pais.

"My Yocto-Bottoms and our weapons are being improved by the Blacksmith." Poney quickly answers her question.

"Blacksmith? Improving your weapons? Even Shingu?" Ritone is shocked.

"The only person who can do it is...Ludwig." Guesses Pais.

"Ludwig. Yes, he is." Says Poney.

"But how did you meet him?" Asks Pais.

"Long story. When we were looking for our friends, we were attacked by Oarburgh Clan. But for some occasion, they took us to their hideout. That time, Tatsumi had a debate with Merraid. Then Ludwig and Tawbrek were arrived in order to reporting something. Later, Leone and Sheele came for us." Answers Poney.

"Accident or not, Leone told her that you helped us." Continues Taeko.

Hearing what Taeko said makes Pais pissed and Ritone worried. Two of them look at Leone and Leone is confused to see them.

"Leone?" Ritone calls her name.

"W...what?" Asks Leone.

Then, Pais sighs and she does a facepalm with her right hand.

"I...It's not your fault. I should have told you everything. Still, try to be more careful next time." Says Pais to Leone. She blames herself but deep down in her heart she is angry to Leone. Then she looks at Poney. "What did they report to Merraid?" Then she asks to Poney.