15. Oarburgh Clan

Pais and Ritone are with two assassins from Night Raid. One is a slender-yet-curvaceous young woman with long, purple hair and eyes. She wears a revealing, sleeveless lilac cheongsam with detached lilac arm sleeves and white boots. She wears glasses and had a scar on her right cheek. She has a giant scissors which is her Imperial Arm named Extase. Her name is Sheele. One is a young, curvaceous woman. She has short blonde hair with two long tufts that frames the sides of her head and golden eyes. She wears a revealing outfit with a black tube top, detachable sleeves with what looked like gold bands, pants, boots and a scarf around her neck. She has a belt which is an Imperial Arm named Lionel. Her name is Leone. Sheele and Leone was sent by Najenda to help Tatsumi. In order to hide their identities, Sheele and Leone wear black hooded robe. Sheele's Extase is covered with brown cloth tied with white rope.

Four of them are on the way to Virgo Inn where Tatsumi, Kurome, Taeko, Poney, and Cornelia stay.

"So...this is where the boy named Tatsumi stay." Asks Leone.

"Yes, this is." Answers Pais.

"Can't wait to see him." Leone is excited.

"But I guess that he and his friends are going to find their friends." Says Pais.

Four of them get inside the Virgo Inn. They are go to the room number 20 where Tatsumi, Kurome, Taeko, Poney, and Cornelia stay.

"This is the room where Tatsumi, Kurome, Taeko, Poney, and Cornelia stay." Pais shows them the room number 20 but when Pais wants to open the door of the room, the door is locked. "My guess is right. They're gone to find their friends." Says Pais.

"I guess that we have no choices but wait for them." Guesses Leone.

"I'm afraid yes." Says Ritone.

"You don't have to worry. We will find another place until they return." Says Leone.

"I see. Okay then. Anyway, we should leave to investigate the Empire." Says Pais

"I see. Take care. See ya." Says Leone to Pais and Ritone.

Pais then goes with Ritone leaving Leone and Sheele who are waiting for them.

"The question is, where is the right place to wait?" Asks Leone.

It is already afterrnoon and inside the abandoned warehouse near harbor, there are Tatsumi, Kurome, Poney, Cornelia, Taeko, Merraid, Barbara, Daniel, Gilberda, Cassandra, Meela, Loris, and Chelsea.

Loris and Meela are running around. Daniel is standing outside the warehouse. Kurome, Poney, and Cornelia are looking at Merraid who are playing with Taeko and two of them are sitting on Tatsumi's back. Tatsumi is unable to wake up because of Merraid and Taeko. Kurome, Poney, and Cornelia are worried about Tatsumi's condition. They want to help Tatsumi but Chelsea, Cassandra, Gilberda, and Barbara stand in front of Kurome, Poney, and Cornelia.

Merraid grabs Taeko's left breast using her left hand and shakes her left breast.

"Aaahh...aaahh...stop..." Begs Taeko.

Merraid then grabs Taeko's right ear using her right hand.

"Aaahh...stop..." Begs Taeko again.

"This is not fair! Why her? Why not me?" Gilberda is jealous.

"So...she..." Poney is confused and she looks at Barbara.

"I tried to stop her but she wouldn't stop." Says Barbara.

"Why did you do this to us? I though that we're friends." Asks Merraid.

"Sorry...I...hyah...I just..." Taeko wants to explain.