11. Spies from Revolutionary Army

There are two spies from Revolutionary Army who are in the city alley. First is a young girl with shoulder-length brown hair and blue eyes. Her name is Pais. Second is a tall, muscular young man with short, black hair and narrow eyes. His name is Ritone.

He is with another spies from Revolutionary Army and they tell them something. After that, they leave to continue their mission leaving Pais and Ritone there.

"Damn. I can't believe that they managed to wiped the Sabatini Show." Ritone is surprised.

"And even worse, Mashiro decided to quit from Revolutionary Army because his lover died." Pais looks sad.

"What do we do now?" Asks Ritone to Pais.

"All we can do right now is tell Najenda about this." Answers Pais.

Then Pais looks outside the alley. She doesn't see Imperial Police around. Ritone looks behind them. Ritone sees nobody means that they're not being followed. Then they get out from the alley.

Later, Ritone can feel his stomach growling.

"Hey. Pais. I don't want to interrupt you but...I think that I need to eat something." Says Ritone with embarassment.

"Really? In this time? But I guess that you're right. We should eat something. But we need to quick okay?" Replies Pais.

"I see. Then what about that cafe?" Asks Ritone when he looks at cafe named 'Asgard'. Pais nods at him and they are going to 'Asgard' Cafe.

They go inside and they sit on their chairs. The waitress comes to Pais and Ritone.

"Welcome to Asgard Cafe. Is there anything that you want?" Asks the waitress.

"French fries and two cups of tea." Answers Pais.

"I see. Be patient. Those will coming for you." The waitress writes his menu and leaves.

After that, two girls open the door and enter the cafe. Pais and Ritone are surprised to see two of them. They are Poney and Cornelia.

"Be careful. Those are from Assassination Group." Whispers Pais to Ritone.

"Okay." Ritone nods.

"Remember. We don't have much money so don't buy anything expensive okay?" Says Cornelia to Poney.

"Leave it to me." Says Poney to Cornelia.

Poney and Cornelia decide to sit nears Pais and Ritone.

"Hi." Greets Poney and Cornelia to Pais and Ritone.

"H...Hi..." Greets Ritone to two of them.

The waitress then comes to see Poney and Cornelia.

"Welcome to Asgard Cafe. Is there anything that you want?" Asks the waitress.

"We are waiting for our friends." Answers Poney when she looks at the Cafe's door.

Later, there are three people who enter the cafe. They are Kurome, Tatsumi, and Taeko.

"They are my friends." Says Cornelia.

Three of them sit with Poney and Cornelia.

"I see. Welcome to Asgard Cafe. Is there anything that you want?" Asks the waitress again.

"I want beef sandwich and hot chocolate." Answers Tatsumi.

"Hmmm...Butter cookies and tea." Answers Kurome.

"Gyoza and tea." Answers Taeko.

"Tempura set and hot chocolate." Answers Poney.

"I think I want cheesecake with hot milk." Answers Cornelia.