6. The Wild Man

Tatsumi and Kurome is in the armory. There are so many weapons and armors inside the armory. They can hear blacksmiths forging weapons and armors there.

"What do you want kids?" Asks the blacksmith.

"We are here to find a weapon." Answers Kurome.

"I prefer short sword. For me, it is more effective." Says Tatsumi when he looks at short swords. Later, Tatsumi looks at it and he finds what he wants. "Hey. I think that I will buy this." Says Tatsumi pointing at the short sword that he wants to buy.

" Says Tatsumi pointing at the short sword that he wants to buy

(Source : Koei Tecmo Wiki.)

"I see. You can have it. This sword is sharp and strong." Says the blacksmith.

"Then I will buy it." Says Tatsumi when he gives him a money.

"Thank you very much. I hope that we will meet again." Hopes the blacksmith.

After buying the short sword. Tatsumi and Kurome leaves the armory.

"So, do you have a plan?" Asks Kurome.

"I..." Tatsumi is thinking about the plan.

Tatsumi and Kurome is on the street and thinking for the plan. Later, they can see many people running away and screaming. 

"What is going on?" Asks Tatsumi.

They see a big fat man with white skin, brown long spiky hair, black eyes, brown moustache and brown beard. He wears black and white armor. He grabs a giant axe. Now he is about to rob the money of couple.

"Excuse me Mister and Miss! I lost all of my money! Will you give me your money to help this poor man?" Asks the big fat man angrily.

"No! I won't!" Refuses the man and she protects the girl. "Run! Save yourself!" Orders the man to the girl.

Unfortunately, that man cuts both of them using his axe in one swing.

"Goddammit!" Tatsumi is surprised.

The fat man then takes money from dead man and woman and put the money inside his money bag. Then, he looks at people who are running away.

"Hey, Don't go! I need your money!" Begs the big fat man. Then, he looks at Tatsumi and Kurome and he comes closer to them.

"Ummm....Excuse me mister and miss." The big fat man acts nice.

Tatsumi and Kurome steps back and they are about to draw their sword.

"Don't be scared. I am here to ask you a money." The big fat man comes closer.

"S...sir...you have your money..." Tatsumi looks at his money bags hanging on his pants.

"What about you miss? This man isn't nice to me." Asks the big fat man to Kurome.

"You have a lot of money. Why don't you just use your own money?" Asks Kurome.