Introduction (4)

Characters in my story Part 4

Prime Minister Stars is an organization formed by Prime Minister Honest. Their objective is to defend the Empire. However, they loves stealing, abusing, and even worse torturing and killing. All members of Prime Minister Stars actually thieves, thugs, and criminals. There are eight Members of Prime Minister Stars.

Rauska

Rauska is the captain of Prime Minister Stars. Rauska was a thug who rob money from people. Nobody couldn't stop him and he was well known as 'Unstoppable Beast'. Prime Minister Honest then hired him. He becomes an elite police but what he is doing is robbing money from people. 

He is a big fat man with white skin, brown long spiky hair, black eyes, brown moustache and brown beard. He wears black and white armor.

He has superhuman strength. He can destroy a wall with only fist. His weapon is giant axe.

Zenek

Zenek was a thief who loved stealing money and killed innocent life. One day he was captured by Imperial Police but Prime Minister Honest hired him. Like Rauska, he becomes an elite police but he keeps stealing money from people and killing innocent life.

He is a bald thin man with pale skin with black eyes. He wears a black cloak which covers the entire body and black long pants. He doesn't wear footwear.

He has super speed. He can dodge any kinds of attack even bullets. His weapon is throwing knives.

Haoku

Haoku was a ronin who killed a lot of people for pleasure and joy. One day he was captured and he was about to be executed until Prime Minister Honest hired him. Now, he becomes the Elite Soldier who will kill anyone in front of him just for pleasure.

He is a man with white skin, black shaved hair, thick brows, eyes without pupil. He only wears dark brown hakama tied with white thick rope, and geta.

He has super speed. He can dodge any kinds of attack even bullets. He can even cuts bullets. His weapon is katana without sheath.

Howard

Howard was a war criminal who loved killing his own teammate. He was about to be executed but Prime Minister Honest came and hired him. Like Haoku, he becomes the Elite Soldier who will kill his own teammate.

He is a muscular man with white skin, black crew cut, and brown eyes with small sclera. He wears chain mail, black turtleneck shirt, black long pants, metallic gauntlets, and metallic boots.

He doesn't feel pain. He cannot be taken down so easily. His weapon is longsword.

Rogas

Rogas was a playboy Imperial Polices who dated many girl. He accepted bribe from someone even from nobleman. He also loved stealing. One day Prime Minister Honest came and hired him. Like Rauska and Zenek, he becomes an elite police who seeks beautiful girl.

He is a handsome man with white skin, blonde curly hair, and blue eyes. He wears white shirt covered with black jacket, blue jeans, and brown shoes.

He has a good accuracy. He can even shoot even from faraway using handgun. His weapon is sniper and handgun.

Barlett

Barlett was a thug who robbed money from people. One day Prime Minister Honest came and hired him. Now he becomes the member of Prime Minister Stars. He also works as an official and also an extortionist. 

He is a bald man with white skin, brown eyes, black moustache and beard, wearing white shirt covered with white suit, yellow ribbon tie, white long pants, and black shoes.

He has super speed. He can dodge any kinds of attack even bullets. He can even deflect bullets. His weapon is long sword.

Kierf

Kierf was a killer who used traps and poison as his weapon. Kierf claimed that he was controlled by Roberto. He was about to be executed but Prime Minister Honest came and hired him. Now he becomes a doctor who kills all of his patient. Sometimes he makes his patient hallucinate.

He is a man with pale skin, black flattop hair, eyes without pupil, wearing doctor uniform. His mouth is covered with a mask.

He is a trap master. His trap contains poison which can kill his patient or make the patient hallucinate.

Blanc

Blanc was a criminal who loves stealing money and killed people. One day, he was captured by Imperial Polices but Prime Minister Honest came and hired him. Now he becomes a trader who keeps stealing and killing.

He is a man with white skin, black curtained hair, silver eyes, black moustache, wearing a black fedora hat, white shirt covered with black suit, blue tie, white long pants, and black boots.

He has a Staf which is a Shingu named Replica. He can create a black clone of his enemy including the weapon. He only able to create five black clones.