4. Going to be A Hero

At midnight after seeing the truth of The Empire, Kurome and Tatsumi sleep on the same bed.

Kurome opens her eyes and she looks at herself on the hospital chair. Her hands and legs are being tied by belts which connected with the chair.

"W...where am I?" Asks Kurome. "Don't tell me...this can't be..." Then Kurome knows the chair.

Kurome tries to break free from the chair.

Then someone comes out from the shadow. It is a bald man with monocle on his left eye. He wears a doctor suit.

 He wears a doctor suit

"It...It can't be...Uncle Bill..." Kurome is surprised to see that man.

"We're ready for the treatment." Says Uncle Bill and he holds a syringe on his right hand.

"No...no...stay away from me!" Begs Kurome while she is trying to break free. After what she saw before, she knows that Uncle Bill is about to brainwash her.

"Even though that you aren't as strong as Elite Seven, you can still become the strongest assassin with this." Uncle Bill slowly comes toward her.

"No! I don't want it!" Begs Kurome while she is trying to break free.

Then someone comes out from the shadow. He is a middle-aged man with blond hair and green eyes. He has a small beard. He wears a white shirt with black pants and a red scarf. His name is Gozuki.

"My child? Are you going to betray Empire?" Asks Gozuki.

"Father! You lie to me! Why did you do that to us" Why don't you tell us the truth about the Empire?" Asks Kurome while she is trying to break free.

"It hurts...it hurts..." A distorted voice comes behind her.

They are living corpses who surround her and seek vengeance toward Kurome.

"I'll kill you...I'll kill you..." Says one of living corpses.

"You...did this...to us..." Says the of living corpses.

"Kill...Kill...Kill..." All living corpses repeat that word and they are walking toward Kurome.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Kurome apologizes and cries to living corpses with fearfully. However, Uncle Bill, Gozuki, and living corpses are getting closer. "I don't want to be a part of The Empire! I don't want to be a part of The Empire! I don't want to be a part of The Empire! I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF THE EMPIRE!" She screams

Kurome quickly wakes up and she looks at herself in the room of the inn and it is still midnight.