16. Be Proud

It is already evening and Tatsumi, Kurome, Poney, Cornelia, and Taeko are returned to Virgo Inn and they are in the room number 20. They are also with Ludwig, Sheele, and Leone who provides help to them.

"Thank you for your help. I really appreciate that." Says Tatsumi to Leone.

"No problem." Says Leone. Then, Leone looks at Kurome, Poney, and Cornelia. "Hello there." Greets Leone.

"Hi." Kurome greets Leone.

"Hi there." Poney greets Leone.

"Hello." Cornelia greets Leone.

"It is good to see you." Says Leone to three of them.

"Yes. Me to. Sorry for everything." Kurome apologizes.

"Yeah. I am sorry for everything." Cornelia apologizes.

"I want to apologize to. I'm sorry for what have we done." Apologizes Poney.

"Don't worry, you already know the truth. Glad to know that you defect from the Empire." Says Leone. Kurome, Poney, and Cornelia smile at Leone making Leone blushes. "Awww. You make me blush." Leone smiles at them. Then Leone looks at Taeko. "So...what's your name?" Asks Leone to Taeko.

"My name is Taeko. I was from Oarburgh Clan but now I decide to help Tatsumi." Taeko introduces herself.

"I see." Leone nods at her. Then she looks at Tatsumi. "Don't worry Tatsumi. We will do anything in order to save them." Promises Leone to Tatsumi.

"I see. Thank you." Says Tatsumi to Leone.

"You're welcome." Says Leone to Tatsumi. "Lubbock will jealous if he sees Tatsumi." Admits Leone.

"So you must be Sheele. Nice to meet you." Greets Kurome to Sheele.

"Nice to meet you Sheele." Greets Poney to Sheele.

"It is an honor to meet you Sheele." Greets Cornelia to Sheele.

"Nice to meet you." Greets Sheele to three of them.

"I am also honored to meet all of you. My name is Ludwig. I am a spy from Revolutionary Army...I mean I was but now I am working to Oarburgh Clan. I am also a blacksmith." Ludwig introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Tatsumi." Greets Tatsumi to Ludwig.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Kurome." Greets Kurome to Ludwig.

"Hello Ludwig. I am Poney" Greets Poney to Ludwig.

"Nice to meet you Ludwig. I am Cornelia." Greets Cornelia to Ludwig.

"My name is Taeko. Nice to meet you." Greets Taeko to Ludwig.

"Thank you everyone. I am honored to hear that." Says Ludwig to them. "And nice to meet you Leone and Sheele." Greets Ludwig to Leone and Sheele.

"Thank you." Says Sheele to Ludwig.

"Nice. Thank you." Says Leone to Ludwig.

"I have a friend named Tawberk...no. Sorry. Tawbrek who now with Merraid. I believe that you already saw him. Sorry for saying this...My friend Tawbrek seems doesn't fully accept you because Sabatini and his friends was killed by Assassination Group. Sabatini was our friend." Says Ludwig.

"Oh. Sabatini...I'm sorry for what happened to Sabatini." Kurome apologizes.

"I see. I'm sorry for what happened to him." Cornelia apologizes.

"I'm sorry for what happened to him." Poney apologizes.

"I believe that Sabatini and his friends are understand and smiling to all you in the sky. I hope that Tawbrek understand. Oh...Sorry about that. You don't have to worry because I will help you." Says Ludwig.