3. The Darkside of The Empire

Kurome looks around and she is shocked to see what happened. Tatsumi looks at Sayo and Ieyasu who are already dead. Tatsumi then remembers about what they promised.

"We three swear. If we die, we die together." A voice of Sayo comes in Tatsumi's mind.

"We are going to be rich!" A voice of Ieyasu comes in Tatsumi's mind.

"And we are going to be a hero who will save our village!" A voice of himself comes in Tatsumi's mind.

"We...promised that...and now...I am alone..." Says Tatsumi.

"Tatsumi. About your friend, I...I'm...I'm so sorry. I...I didn't know if something...like this happened. I didn't know if Aria's family did this to your friends." Kurome apologizes.

"You saved me. If you weren't here, I would be dead. Thank you Kurome." Says Tatsumi to Kurome. Even so, Kurome looks down and she feels bad to Tatsumi. "Anyway, Kurome, why are you here? I though that you were in the mission?" Asks Tatsumi.

"Yes, we are but they tasked me to find an assassin from Oarburgh Clan who infiltrated The Empire. Until now, we still looking for the assassin." Answers Kurome. Kurome then looks at corpses of innocent people who were killed and murdered by Aria's Family.

"What are we gonna do now?" Asks Tatsumi.

"I will report this to Imperial Polices. They are everywhere and they will help us." Answers Kurome.

"It's useless, they wont help you." A voice of young lady comes right behind both of them.

Tatsumi and Kurome looks at the direction of the voice and a young lady with long, dark grey hair and lime eyes appears.

"Don't say that I didn't warn you." Says a young lady to Tatsumi.

"W...who are you?" Asks Tatsumi to a young lady who brings a katana.

"She is from Oarburgh Clan." Kurome looks at her with caution. She also about to releases her Katana from sheath.

"I am not here to kill you...for now." Says the young lady to Kurome and she gets closer to Tatsumi.

She takes a small bottle, opens the cap of the bottle, and pouring the liquid inside the bottle to Tatsumi's legs. His legs quickly recovered.

"My...My legs" Tatsumi looks at his legs and his legs can be moved easily. "Thank you but...why are you here?" Asks Tatsumi.

The young lady then looks at the corpse of Aria's Family and their bodyguards.

"Well...did you do this?" Asks the young lady.

"Yes, I did. Tatsumi helped me to. They were..." Kurome wants to explain.

"They were noble family but also a psychopats who killed and tortured innocent people. I already know that. That's why I am here to kill all of them but...you're here and you killed them." Explains young lady.

"Y...you know them?" Asks Kurome.

"Yes, I do." Answers the young lady then she looks at Tatsumi. "And you. Tatsumi right? If you really value your life, leave the Empire." Warns the young lady.

"Hold on for the second. Who are you actually and how did you know about this?" Asks Tatsumi.

"Just leave." Warns the young lady.

"No until we know who you are!" Tatsumi insists.

The young lady is silenced for a while. But since Tatsumi insists and Kurome killed them with help of Tatsumi, she is ready to explains everything.