10. Looking for the Cruelty again

In the evening, Tatsumi, Kurome, Taeko, Poney, and Cornelia are staying in the city filled with poor and suffering people. Kurome is with Poney walking around to see the city while Tatsumi and Taeko are in the small in taking care of unconscious Cornelia.

Kurome and Poney can see lot of poor and sick people walking, sitting, laying, and dying there. Poney is totally surprised.

"This can't be true!" Poney is shocked.

"Yes, it is." Answers Kurome.

"M...maybe Imperial Police can help them...they...they are everywhere right?" Says Poney to Kurome.

"Speaking of Imperial Police..." Kurome looks at some Imperial Polices who don't care about people's suffering. Even worse, they can see some Imperial Polices rob their money even they kill them just for money.

"No...No...this can't be true!" Poney is shocked.

Even worse, they can see some Imperial Soldiers robbing their money and even they kill them just for money.

"They...they are Imperial..." Poney is shocked even more.

"Yes. What you see right now is the real Empire. Not as beauty as you think." Says Kurome.

Later, Poney and Kurome see two horses with cage wagon which the wagon is filled with girls. They are crying and begging for help. There are also Imperial Soldiers there.

"Please! Don't do this to us!" Begs the girl.

"My husband and my children are waiting for me!" Begs the woman.

"Be a good girl and serve your master well." Says the Imperial Soldier then he laughs.

"This is mess up. I...I can't believe it? All this time our father wanted us to serve the Empire and we did it and this is how the Empire repaid us?" Asks Poney and is about to cry.

"Unfortunately yes." Answers Kurome.

Hearing what Kurome said makes Poney bows and cries.

"I can't believe it! Father lied to us! Why? Why?" Cries Poney.

Later, Kurome notices that she and Poney are being watched by mysterious person with brown cloak and the mysterious person hides inside the alley. Kurome notices the face but she isn't sure about who the mysterious person is.

"Wait the second...don't tell me..." Says Kurome in heart. "Okay. Looks like you've seen enough. Time to go back." Says Kurome to Poney.

Tatsumi and Taeko are in the small inn taking care of unconscious Cornelia. The room inn itself provides with bed and small wardrobe without lamp.

Tatsumi and Taeko eat breads from the basket.

"Those breads are expensive and yet these aren't delicious." Says Tatsumi.

"You're right but at least this is the cheapest food that we found in this city." Says Taeko when she looks at the bread. "I wish that I can be angry with you but...this time...I can't." Taeko does a small sigh then.

"Why?" Asks Tatsumi.

"Leave the Empire, that's simple. You and Kurome just walk away from Empire and done. But instead, you and Kurome are searching for another problem." Answers Taeko.

"I can't stand and watch Kurome's friends and her big sister being controlled by the lies of Empire so me and Kurome are here to save them. By the way, thanks for showing us the truth." Says Tatsumi.

Hearing what Tatsumi says makes Taeko curious.

"I am an assassin and what am I doing is killing. I have killed so many people that were my target and I won't hesitate to do that. but back then in Aria's Storehouse, when I looked at how Kurome react, I realized that Kurome was no longer threat. So I showed you two the truth of the Empire." Says Taeko.