13. Memory of Family

At night , Kurome, Poney, and Cornelia sleep on the bed. Tatsumi looks at the outside of the window. Taeko sleeps on the sofa.

At evening, Taeko was with her mother and her sisters. Her mother had with long, dark grey hair and lime eyes. Her sisters also had had long, dark grey hair and lime eyes. Taeko and her mother and her sisters wore black yukata. They were in graveyard looking at father's tomb which meant that Taeko father was dead.

Not only them, there were men and woman who wore black yukata.

"How awful. He was a brave warrior." Mourned the man.

"I heard that he was assassinate by someone." Guessed another man.

In the minka, Taeko's mother fell ill and she fell down to the floor. All of her children including Taeko were running toward her mother.

"Mother...mother..." They called her mother and they took her to the futon.

Taeko gave her ill mother a porridge with tea. Her sisters also accompanied her mother.

"Everyone...I'm sorry...I can't be..." Her mother apologized.

"Mother. Please. Mother must take a rest." Said Taeko to her mother.

"Taeko...everyone...you're a good children...If only that...I still have...a lot time..." Said her mother to everyone.

"Mother...please...don't leave us..." Taeko cried and hugged her.

"I am sorry...I am...such a...terrible mother...I am not strong..." Her mother cried and she rubbed Taeko's hand with her left arm.

"Mother...please...don't say that..." Cried Taeko.

Mother's left arm suddenly fell to the floor. Her eyes still opened but she didn't breath.

"Mo...ther..." Taeko called her name but she didn't respond.

"MOTHER!" Everyone cried including Taeko.

In the afternoon. Taeko is with her dying little sister on the street. She carried her little sister. She had a white kimono with pink cherry blossom pattern. Her sister didn't look healthy Taeko carried her sister to hospital.

"Hang on Naomi! We...we're almost there!" Said Taeko when she was carrying her little sister.

"Sis...I..." Her sister Naomi wanted to say something.

"Be patient! We're almost there!" Promised Taeko when she was carrying her little sister.

"Mother...father...Ino...Omura...Shiho..." Naomi called her mother and father.

Taeko wanted to open the door of the hospital but the door is locked. Then she knocked the door of hospital but nobody responded.

"Doctor! Please! My sister needs your help!" Taeko knocked the door.

Then someone opened the door and it was a bald man with white skin, brown eyes, wearing white suit with black ties, white suit, black long pants, and black shoes. He held an empty bottle and he was drunk.

"Doctor! Please! Help my sister! She..." Said Taeko.

Instead of helping her, the doctor threw Taeko a bottle right on her head making her head bleed.