Chapter Twenty Seven | Plunged Into Chaos

This book is based and inspired by the Originals, with a tinge of the Vampire Diaries. I suggest that you watch the shows to understand some occurrences.

All rights go to The Originals television show on the CW, and Lisa Jane Smith (the author), except the characters and events that are purely of my imagination. PLEASE DO NOT COPY, OR ELSE YOU'LL BE REPORTED.

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT IF ANYONE IS COPYING SECTIONS FROM THIS BOOK THAT ARE OF MY INVENTION, PLEASE TAKE ACTION.

(EDITED)

________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛

The song of the chapter is: The Whisperer by David Guetta (feat. Sia)

A million voices screamed in my head

And I felt sure that I would give in

So why couldn't I now? Why couldn't I now?

Your voice was louder

By design God gave me feelings

And by design they shall not kill

But when the noises overwhelm me

I feel sure that they will

Oh, liberation, comes in whatever form to save me

I am burdened, and then the whisper comes

You whisper in the breeze

Whispers that I'm needing

Quiet words, soothe the hurt, whisperer

________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛ ________ ♛♛♛

          CHAPTER TWENTY SIX ― PLUNGED INTO CHAOS

THEY WERE EERIE.

THAT is the conclusion I come up with. The grey charcoal was so heavily pressed against the parchment that in some places the paper tore. Celeste's eyes were hard and mean, like she was pissed at the world. Overall, the whole thing appeared black, bleak and desolate.

As I said before, eerie.

"So these premonitions that you've been having . . . have caused you to draw this woman?" I ask, almost rhetorically, rubbing my wrists. "Yeah." Davina shuts the door, before collapsing on her bed. "I always loved drawing, and it's . . . like, instinct to draw her."

"But you've never met her?"

Davina laughs, rolling her eyes. "C'mon, Melissa. Celeste was alive around the eighteenth century. How would I have been able to see her?" I turn back to the drawing, an ominous tendril clutching my gut. In the Supernatural, dead things had the uncanny ability to not stay dead. Besides, the fact that Sophie merely called me yesterday so that she could ask Celeste's remains whereabouts and this happening in the space of a few hours had to mean something.