𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 16

~Ricco~ 

I watch her as she lay on the bed, her hair scattered draping over her shoulders, her eyes closed and her breathing slowed down to perfection. She looks so damn peaceful. 

Let's ruin it. 

I drop the mug of water on her and she instantly bolts up from the bed, a loud scream reaching the cool morning air. 

"Ricco!" She yells as her eyes drop to me, then to the mug in my hand. A smile makes its way onto my face. Watch me get my ass kicked. 

"Oops." I say and her jaw drops. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She gets out the bed, karma. Her exposed legs gain my attention and as she throws her hair into a ponytail, her clearly wet shoulders are out in the open, I can't help but look. 

Fuck she is hot. 

Grace is the hottest woman I've ever seen. 

"Ricco?" She yells throwing a hairbrush at me? Whatever it was, it clearly went south. 

"My bad, I tripped." I smile at her and she rolls her eyes, walking to her suitcase. 

"Well can you leave so I can my top?" She asks me. 

"Don't flatter yourself Grace, I'm looking at the chandelier. It is quite the view." I mumble, she places her hands on her hips and gives me a 'Get the hell out' look. 

I've messed with her enough for the morning. 

"Hurry up, we're having breakfast  with my grandparents, then I'm taking you somewhere." I tell her, walking out the room. 

I make my way down the staircase and settle for a seat on the couch next to my sister, Maya. 

"She seems to be warming up to you." Maya says, flipping through the TV shows on the television. 

"Slowly but surely." I sigh. Maya turns to me but I ignore her, the fuck does she want? 

"Have you told her why you had to stay away? Why you were engaged to Leila?" My sister asks me and I roll my eyes. 

"No, non posso." (I can't.) I tell her, very much ready to dismiss the conversation. But my spoilt sister has other plans, of course. Maya is always the conversation maker. 

"Perche no?" (Why not?) I take in a frustrated breath and turn to her. 

"Because she knows it's stupid and its a shitty excuse. As for Leila, I have proof on that being a act." I tell her and she nods. 

"Bene, whatever you say." She smiles, getting up from the couch. 

Why couldn't my parents use a condom after me? 

"Buon giorno."(Good morning.) My grandmother sings from the kitchen as she walks into the living room. She has her apron on and a spatula in her right hand, while her left hand is filled with a glass of what I'm hoping is orange juice. 

"Buon giorno nonna." (Good morning grandma.) I tell her, but of course she ignores me and quickly scans the room for Gracie.

"Where is Gracie?"she asks. 

"Right here." Grace calls out as she walks down the staircase, she's looking t her phone but when she raises her head, I see the disappointment in her eyes. 

"Something smells really good." She smiles, my grandmother, who clearly loves Grace more than me guides her to the kitchen. 

"Ricco, sbrigati." My grandmother hurries me to the kitchen, but my phone stops me.