𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 28

~Ricco~
I made the worst, best fucking mistake of my life. 

I kissed Grace. 

And God,was it the best fucking kiss I've ever had in my life. Her lips are so fucking soft and we were so close I can still smell her goddamn perfume. 

But I shouldn't have done it. 

It just made me even crazier about her. It took everything in me to walk away. 

Walk away. That's what I did yesterday and since then, Grace has been ignoring me. We''re still at the cabin so if you're wondering how she's doing that, let me engligtehn you. She woke up, went for a walk, alone, went swimming in the lake, made breakfast, for us both, watched three hours of that stupid fucking cooking show all while saying nothing to me. 

Nothing. 

Not even a mumble.

And it's driving me fucking crazy. 

I look up at her as she swirls paster around her fork. We're having dinner on the terrace. Well, Grace was having dinner and I invited myself, which she of course didn't respond to. 

"You're ignoring me." I mumble. 

She drops the fork and takes her water up. 

"Grace." 

She ignores me. 

"Grace." God, I don't know what to do with her. 

"Goddamit Gracelyn answer me." I mumble. The sound of the fork dropping once again fills the air. 

"Why did you kiss me?" Is that seriously the only question she has?

"Because I wanted to." I tell her. She rolls her eyes at me. 

"Ricco. Do you go around kissing all your friends?" she snaps. This is fucking amusing.

"No." 

"Then why kiss me?"

"I already told you." She takes in a breathe and gets up. 

"I don't like you." she says and I laugh. A genuine laugh. It's amusing how she thinks she's fooling me. 

"Are you sure?" I ask her. 

"Yes. I don't you know why? Because you left me. And now you're back and you're screwing up my damn mind! You're always around with your stupid imitating presence and your stupidly good smelling cologne! And you're always making me feel hot and sticky with nervousness! And I don't like it! I don't like you! What was I even thinking asking you to come with me!" She yells at not me, but the wooden cabin floors and herself. 

"I hate you!" She yells. 

"Sit down." I calmly tell her.

"I already told you! I'm not apart of the Vipers, I don't take orders from you." 

"Not yet." I mumble. I accidenlty mumble. 

Her eyes meet mine and that's when I knew I fucked up. 

Fuck. 

"What?" she asks. 

"Niente." (Nothing.) 

"No. I heard you." she mumbles, all anger is now gone. She's paced with a wave of confusion and I know I'm getting my ass in hot water. When I don't say anything she runs into the cabin. 

Where the fuck is she going? 

"Grace!" I yell running after her. 

She picks her phone up.