𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 38

~Ricco~ 

Flashback. 

4 years ago. 

Italy. 

"Where are you going?" Leila asks me. 

"Out." I tell her. I didn't owe her an explanation. 

"Be specific Ricco, we're engaged now." She tells me and I sigh. 

"For a deal. Not because we're in love and faithful to each other." I tell her, grabbing my phone. 

"I know where you're going." She says, dropping her heels onto the floor. I ignore her, grabbing the door handle. 

"You're going to meet that Stripper." She says, her tone being the most irritated. 

"I know that you meet her every fucking Friday Ricco. What will my papa think of this? What will yours think?" she asks and I roll my eyes.

"That I'm a pussy because I can't get a stripper to fuck me in my house," I tell her, scacrictcally. 

"Ricco! " 

End of Flashback. 

"Ricco?" Grace mumbles, standing outside my door. I turn around to see her wearing a sweatshirt, sweatpants and her brown locks thrown into a messy bun. God she's so fucking hot. 

"Si?" I turn around, leaning on my closet door, watching her. 

"Can you take me to the grocery store?" She asks me. 

"No, ask one of the drivers," I tell her, just for fun. Walking up to her, I see the shine in her brown eyes dim and I instantly feel like slapping myself. 

"Oh okay." She turns around to walk away, but I pull her back. 

"We'll leave in a while." I tell her and she bites her lip to hide her smile. It's fucking adorable. 

"Okay, I'll go get-" I tug her closer to me, her hands drop to my chest. 

"Ricco!" She scolds me and I chuckle. I would be a lying man if I said I didn't enjoy every second of the past week. On Monday, I  was discharged, the entire day Grace spent in my room, with me. Tuesday, I returned to work and she called me every hour. And the week went on like that. 

"Avanti." (Come on.) I tell her, taking her up bridal style and walking into my room, closing the door. 

"Ricco! What are you doing?" she asks as I walk us to the bed, dropping her on the bed.  I rest both my hands on the bed, trapping her between me and the bed. 

"I'm admiring what's mine." I tell her, looking into her eyes. She bites her lip and I lean in, placing my lips over her soft ones. My teeth grazes over her bottom lip, lightly biting down on it. Her breathe hitches and her hands tangle in my hair. As her lips move with mine, my right-hand tugs at the edges of her sweatshirt. 

"Can I take it off amore?" I ask her. She nods. 

"Words baby, words." I tell her, kissing her neck. 

"Y-yes." she says and I smirk. 

I raise the grey sweatshirt, placing my hands under, against her soft skin. 

"Are you sure?" I ask her. 

"More than  anything." She breathes out. 

"Grace, are you-"