𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟35

~Grace~

The car is silent. 

So silent that it defense me. Tears still run down my face as I silently cry. Ricco hasn't looked at me once. But I feel his hurt from all the way here.  

Flashback. 

"I dare you too......have sex with Ricco." Bella, my cousin says and I laugh. 

"Nope, I'm waiting on marriage." I tell her, downing my glass of whatever that was. 

"Literally makes no sense, you're gonna end up marrying Ricco." Isabel says from the other end of the circle. I roll my eyes at her. 

"You two are stupid, Ricco tell them we're not getting married." I look up at him from the floor, he was on the couch with Leo, playing some violent video game and eating cookies Izzi and I baked earlier. 

His green eyes move from the screen down to me. 

"Non posso." (I can't.)  He says, holding out a cookie for me. I scrunch my nose at his answer. 

"Why not?" I ask him. 

"Because I'm going to marry you Grace." I roll my eyes. 

He always says that! 

He doesn't mean it though. 

"I mean it." he says, winking at me. 

Never mind, he means it. 

He's stupid. 

"Here." he pushes the cookie forward. I extend my hand, but he pulls it away. 

"Ricco!" I mumble annoyed. He pushes it again and I bite half of the cookie. 

His gaze once again shifts to me and I smile at him. He smiles. 

Oh God. 

He's smiling.

He rarely smiles! 

Oh God! 

"Qui." (Here.) He hands me the cookie. 

End of flashback. 

Flashback: 

3 Months before Ricco left.

"Ricco, I'm pretty sure Leo made love with that girl." I point to a tall girl, who looks older than me. 

"Si." He confirms it, handing me a Twix. 

I gasp, as I grab the Twix. 

"No friggin way! Izzi's hurt." I frown. 

"They aren't dating Gracie,." 

"Neither are we, but you still get all grumpy when I dance with other guys." 

"That's because you're mine." He winks at me. 

Once again, I can't tell if its just a joke or if he's serious. 

"I'll be yours when you marry me, which isn't happening soon," I tell him,  struggling to open the Twix. 

"But it is happening." He says, grabbing the Twix from me and opening it for me. 

"What if I, you know.." I look at him and he laughs. 

"Fuck someone?" he asks and I swat his arm.