𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟32

~Grace~ 

"And then he walked away from me." Isabel whines through my phone. I frown. 

"He walked away from you after you two made love against his office desk?" I raise an eyebrow. 

"Si." She mumbles and I hear her pour yet another glass of wine into her glass. We've been on the phone for about ten minutes and she's on her fourth glass. 

"And, for your information, we fucked, we didn't make love." She says,I wince at her no-filter mouth. Why do I love people with no filter? 

"Well has he talked to you since?" I ask her and she mumbles the most simple nope ever. I don't know if you've got it by now, but Isabel Rodrigo and simple, do not, fit into the same sentence. 

"I think I-i-Ugh!" she groans and I frown as I understand what's happening. 

Isabel likes Leo.

Leo obviously ikes Izzi. 

They're in denial. 

"You think?" I encourage her. 

"Gracelyn King soon to be Russo do not force me!" she yells and all I got from that sentence was, Gracelyn Russo. 

Why do I really, really, really love that? I shake the thoughts away and focus on Isabel's situation. 

"Izzi, it wouldn't hurt to admit it you know." I'm a hypocrite. I'm encouraging my best friend to admit she has feelings for someone, yet I can't admit to myself that I have feelings, or something, maybe an attraction, whatever it is, I can't admit it to myself. 

"I hate it when people roll their eyes at me you know that! He knows that! But, when he does it, I like it." She mumbles the last part. 

"Izzi, you like him-" 

"Stai scherzando cazzo?" (Are you fucking kidding me?) Ricco's voice flows through Russo mansion. 

"What's up his ass?" Isabel mumbles. 

"I have no idea." I tell her. 

"Well, when are we gonna get the wedding dress?" She asks me. 

"When I run away." I tell her. 

"Que-" 

"I have to go, stop sulking over Leo! Go talk to him Izzi! I love you bye!" I tell her, hanging up. 

"Stai zitto cazzo!" (Shut the fuck up!) Ricco yells. 

I get off my bed, dropping my phone onto the bed and walk out the room I've called home for the past week. 

I've moved into the guest room an entire floor away from Ricco's room. Which I totally did not hate. 

"No, di' a  quello stronzo che o mostra la sua faccia o gli serviro la testa di suo padre!" (No you tell that asshole he either shows his face or I'll serve his father's head to him.) I understood nothing but head, father and asshole. Doesn't help much. 

His yelling gets louder as I walk down the staircase, the living room is filled with men, surely Catherine would freak, if she was home. But she isnt. 

One of his men says something to him.

"Fottutamente inutile!" (Fucking useless!) He yells again.  I ignore him, just as he has ignored me this week, occasionally saying hey, every now and then.  I walk past him into the kitchen, where the Russo's chef and staff are busy cooking.