𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 50

~Grace~ 

I groan as I open the empty draw. 

Seriously have they moved all my stuff out? I move on to the next draw, hoping that it's filled with something I can apply to my skin. I pull the draw open and groan again. 

Empty. 

"They might as well throw the bed out the damn room." I mumble, slamming the draw. 

A chuckle echoes through the room and I turn to see Gianna. A small smile on her lips. 

"I taught you better than to say things like 'the damn room.'" She laughs but I don't. 

It wasn't funny. 

"Hi mom." I mumble as she walks in, a rose water moisturizer in her hand. I nearly cry of joy. 

"Please tell me that's for me." I motion to the pink container. She laughs  handing me it. 

"You guys moved all my stuff out." I frown. 

"No, Isabel took everything, said she wanted to keep it for emotional reasons, but I know damn well she carried it to Catherine's house." 

"Look at you mother, saying damn and all." I mumble. 

"I've missed you so much." Her eyes growing soft, but I couldn't help but blurt out. 

"You don't have to." Didnt sound how I thought it would. Oops. 

"What I mean is, you don't have to miss me, I can stay here. Please convince him to let me stay here." I beg her but she frowns. 

"I threw enough problems around to get you here today Grace, be grateful for that." She says. 

"You practically kidnap me and tell me to be grateful." I scoff, walking to the square mirror they placed in the room. My circular white-light mirror is long gone. 

"And by the way, if I trapped you in a house with an unpleasant maid, two silent body guards, really ugly curtains and really weird skincare products, you'd hate me. So be grateful I don't hate you." I tell her, opening the moisturizer as she walks to my empty closet. 

"You'll get over it. Nadia will bring your dress soon, look presentable and remember to behave, we didn't invite everyone because of you, but the little that are coming will have their eyes on you." She walks up to me, pulling my hair into her hands. A sudden sense of deja vu hits me. 

"You have hair like Val." She smiles weakly. Her eyes meet mine in the mirror. 

"Smile Gracelyn. It's a celebration for her life." She smiles at me and then walks away. 

Maybe if I run I'd make it to Ricco's house. 

Yeah, if I was flash. 

"We have the house guarded triple the normal number. Don't think of it." She calls out as she walks out the doorframe. 

                                                                                             ~Ricco~ 

"Put it on!" Isabel whisper yells. 

"No." I tell her and she reaches over to slap me but Leo grabs her. 

"Izzi, love relax." He tells her as she glares at me. 

"Ricco, put the fucking thing on." He says and I roll my eyes. 

"No." 

"Stick to the fucking plan!" He growls.